Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

Right now I have a headache & I feel like af is coming. I dont think she is bc usually I'm back & forth to the bathro before she comes. Right now its just light af feeling

hmm? thats nothing much though u just gotta continue to keep track of your symptoms and test monday ;)

Im trying to hold off!! OH was mad I didnt test this morning. Lol
How are you feeling today?

Omgbaby- I hope that was your imp bleeding!! Sue sounds like it!
Jasiahsmommy- I think it would be fine if you took a day off. I know what you mean. It can get exhausting! Sometimes too much of a good thing is a bad thing! Lol.
I'm like you girls today, super lazy. It's raining here non stop. I'm supposed to be going somewhere at 12 and I'm laying in bed :) hehe. I love rainy weekend days.

I get my OPKs and ICs today. Finally. I'm going to start the OPKs right away. I'm on CD8 today! I'm so irritable I don't know why. Poor hubby I've been taking it out on him. I'm going to take a hcg test first because my period was so so light.

You girls have a good Saturday!

what is a hcg test ??
Omgbaby- I hope that was your imp bleeding!! Sue sounds like it!
Jasiahsmommy- I think it would be fine if you took a day off. I know what you mean. It can get exhausting! Sometimes too much of a good thing is a bad thing! Lol.
I'm like you girls today, super lazy. It's raining here non stop. I'm supposed to be going somewhere at 12 and I'm laying in bed :) hehe. I love rainy weekend days.

I get my OPKs and ICs today. Finally. I'm going to start the OPKs right away. I'm on CD8 today! I'm so irritable I don't know why. Poor hubby I've been taking it out on him. I'm going to take a hcg test first because my period was so so light.

You girls have a good Saturday!

Praying- omg i love rainy weekends! I finally got myself up & out the house! Lol good luck on opk!! Fx for us all!
I've also been really irritable i feel bad for OH :)

So i was yelling at everyone to get their attention & i got this pressure like feeling near my belly button it kinda hurt! Lol

Cutler- hcg is a pregnancy test.

I got my OPKs! My preg test was negative so I can officially say that was my period it was just lighter. But my OPK was pretty dang positive! Just BD :happydance:

So i just had a really quick twinge down there below belly button! Fx for more!! :) lol
I've noticed usually my boobs are so so sore about a week or 2 before af & lately they dont hurt. Only when OH hugs me.
& since I cant wait any longer I will test tomorrow with fmu

Soooo!! About 45 min ago I had a pulling feeling near belly button on right side which is where I had it the other day!
& now I'm having light cramping! :happydance:
Fx!

Im trying to hold off!! OH was mad I didnt test this morning. Lol
How are you feeling today?

pretty ok took another opk test and theyve been the same since cd13. i had THE worst headache today oh and some cramping

Soooo!! About 45 min ago I had a pulling feeling near belly button on right side which is where I had it the other day!
& now I'm having light cramping! :happydance:
Fx!

im telling u thats implantation bleeding and cramping.

Yayy!! I'm excited! I was gonna test this morning but of course OH wanted to bd so I'm gonna wait til tomorrow!

Oo hopefully that was your ovulation! Plus your ticker says 1dpo!! So lets hope! Fx

im not sure if thats even correct lol i have no idead when i ovulated. how can i found out according to the opks? i need to take the pineapple core at 1dpo-5dpo and if i take it later it can do more harm then help

K so heres the final tests, out of all tests which one looks positive? and can any of you tell what day i ovulated? i really have to find out
https://i48.tinypic.com/28t8jo7.jpg

I'd say CD13 is darker then the rest get kinda lighter

K so heres the final tests, out of all tests which one looks positive? and can any of you tell what day i ovulated? i really have to find out
https://i48.tinypic.com/28t8jo7.jpg

[COLOR="Magenta] cd13 looks like the day you ovulated . how are you doing in your cycle ??[/COLOR]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->