Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

um not really but i do have anxiety and i been kinda feeling that way the last couple nights, im just trying not to pay attention. how long have you been taking it for.

I've been taking it for a week. I wouldn't think it would have anything to do with the way I feel since its all natural vitamins. I have a lot of other stuff going on and maybe it is just building up as anxiety.

no problem. it probably is anxiety with things you have going on. same for me also having a toddler is stressful but im trying hard to not let any of it actually stress me kuz its not good for ttc. i hope everything gets better for you

Yes me too! How is everything going with you today?

Awh well i hope it gets better! Atleast its friday!

lol TGIF i feel like screaming my this has been a LONG week but thankfully i have you girls to talk to thats making it go faster. P.S i cant wait to see if u test monday lol

Lol OH wants me to test tomorrow! I keep trying to tell him it could still be too early but he doesnt understand! Lol

lol yea u might implant tomorrow hey let me know if you feel any cramping tomorrow or the next day

Will do! Last night for atleast an hour I had tugging feelings near belly button but didnt want to get too excited. I've never felt it for that long before! :)
Today around 4 I went to bathroom & had a TON of white creamy almost like lotion cm (tmi)

So about 30 min ago I went to bathroom & when I wiped there was a TINY bit of red. Like half the size of the pointy part of a push pin. Hopefully it was ib!! Ahh!! Then i wiped again bc i was like wait a min & another this time quarter size amount of white lotion like cm! (Tmi)
Is this good?

ohhhh mama implantation today sweetie!! ur 6dpo implantation happens from 6dpo-12dpo if u feel any pressure or cramping today that confirms it i suggest taking it easy for a bit

ok girls need ur opinion, i havent tooken an opk yet but i will later on. i have been bding since cd 13-cd15 straight. its starting to hurt a bit also i feel pressure when i put my legs up. like i put them up on my wall and elevate my hips. now tmi part sorry :( but do any of u girls go through this, since we been bding for 3 days straight DH is starting to take longer than usual to "finish"... its getting messy because of the Preseed so i was thinking about taking a break tomorrow and going back at it one last time. what do u girls suggest i do? i honestly dont know when i ovulate because i dont know how to read opks but i do need to know because i have to take the pineapple core from 1-5dpo

Um i'd say yeah go for a break. It couldnt hurt for one day. I've never had that happen except 1 time it hurt while bd'n about 2 cycles ago i just told him to be careful.

& okey dokie! Will do. I have a family reunion today so that should keep me relaxed i hope.. Now the only prob is getting out of bed

Me too!! Lol
I keep trying to go back to sleep but i dont wanna sleep in too late!! Lol

Lmao!! Whats funny is I'm in the same boat! Its 10 & my mom wants me there by 12. Lol its just a lazy day!
I was gonna have OH drive me so he can go wherever while I'm there but we argued last night so i dont know if he will :(

LOL it is a lazy day i dont feel like doing anything :( my lazy days are usually Sundays.

Exactly! Lol & tomorrow I have a baby shower to attend :( blahhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->