• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is anything there?

WhosThatGirl

Mommy of 4 amazing kids!
Reaction score
I had a pretty strong line on a dollar tree test and have only been getting shadows or hints of lines on FRER. Took this one this morning, I think I see something but then other times I think my eyes are playing tricks on me and its just a shadow. Didn't photograph to well but does anybody see even a hint of anything? Why would I get such a pink line on dollar tree then this on frer.. its frustrating!!

fgsdfsdfs.jpg
2009-06-30 15_41_18.jpg
2009-06-31.jpg

And just to recap this is what I had on a dollar tree yesterday...
2.jpg

Big difference.

Did the cheapie come up within the time limit?

X

Yes the line did, it was much fainter though. I had been getting faint faint lines for 2 days on the dollar tree tests. This line was there before the 10 min mark but much fainter.. i looked at it an hour later and it had developed to be much pinker and darker. But the "start" of the line was there before the time period. I know the dollar tree's are prone to evaps but ive had probably 5 tests with light lines but this is the darkest one. Ive had 2 frer with faint faint lines that are near invisible and dont photograph well (such as this one). I know its early and im not in a rush I just enjoy testing :) POAS-addict. LOL. I think on the frer pics hte line shows the best on the 2nd one down the one I really tweaked.

Oh honey I'm a POAS Whore :rofl:

I do see something on your FRER, so fingers crossed.

XXX

I see something not sure what thought i wish you all the luck and hopefully this is it for you fingers crossed

I am in the same boat. My dollar tree one is showing something andmt frer is too but it is fainter than the dollar tree. Good luck and I hope this is your :bfp: :hug:

I had enough hpt to last me till af was due but I've been POAS like a crazy woman. I am down to 1 answer early test and 3 digitals (wont use the digitals till a clear line shows up) So I guess tomorrow I have just one test for the day... then I might have to hit the dollar tree LOL

I definitely see it in the Dollar Tree Test but not the First Response. I hope you test again, good luck!!

I can see it in the dollar tree but not the first response.
Good luck when you test again x

I can see it on the Dollar tests but not the FRER tests. Keep us updated because I had a faint :bfp: on EPT for the last 3 days but :bfn: on FRER today. I am so confused!!! I have heard people say how good they are but then have heard people say how horribl they are. I am in Italy so I can't go to the dollar store or get an ANSWER test which is what I have always used! I am stuck with EPT or FRER! Please keep us updated I am so nervous excited I am rambling!!
Jenny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"