Is cm a good indicator for pregnancy?

robyn1990

Reaction score
Right after O what is cm meant to be like?

And is it a good indicator for pregnancy?

Thanks xxx

Everyone is different, mine goes from creamy after AF to clear and stretchy around ovulation then back to creamy again x

I can only hope so, I had watery cm just before I bled for 3 days then got a bfp a week later, got loads of ewcm then my test went negative today, go figure :D whether I'm pg or not right now I have/had fertile cm with my bfp, nowhere near ov!

They say no it's not, but my ovuline says that most women who will get a BFP tend to have moist cm not dry or sticky.

I think it's a mixed bag that had too many variables to rely on consistently but that being said the cycle I got this bfp I had copious amounts of white cm on 3 dpo which I never get.

Thankyou ladies!
Hoping thick whet cm is a good thing for me. X

Mine always changes a lot after af I just got a bfp and it's been clear and thick my af isn't late yet if that helps

Im wondering this too! Im on around 6dpo and for the last 2 or 3 days I have had MUCH more like...thick/creamy cm than I have ever noticed before...

here's hoping! Fingers crossed!

Hi , so it is a first time that this happens to me that is why I think I might be pregnant. My last period was 11-16/04 and had unprotected sex just after it was finished on the 17th
My next period is due on Thursday 8/05 but on Sunday I noticed clear, like ovulation sticky cm with strikes of blood, yesterday and today I had white creamy discharge with a bit of brownish in it, but not every time I whipped, just few times...I have on/off sharp pain in right side, which is the side that I ovulated, my boobs are sore but I don't think any different than usually before AF...I never have spotting that is why I wonder of I could be pregnant....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->