Is fertility friend helping or hurting?

armywife88

TTC bundle of joy #1
Reaction score
I am so fed up with my cycles! I never get a positive opk and so I think I haven't Ov yet. And then Boom! fertility friend says I Ov. How acurate is fertility friend? I don't know if I should believe it and so I am going to keep test until i get a positive or AF shows. What do you think?

WOW! Finally someone with the same issue as me, I have been taking OPK's and nothing, sort of devastating. Have you checked your cervix, I have been, mine is soft high and open and apparently that means you're ovulating or you are about too. Maybe try that out?

GOOD LUCK!! BABY DUST <3

I am glad I'm not alone. Are your cycles irregular? I keep trying to feel it but I never can. I was gonna ask DH to help my LOL:blush:

I usually check with one leg up on the bath tub but I can never get far enough to feel anything.

I don't know If this us what ur meaning but did you know fertility friend when tell you you have ovulated until 3 days after it thinks you have? Just thought I would mention this coZ I automatically thought it would tell me on the day but it doesn't x x x

OPKs aren't infallible - you can definitely ovulate without seeing a positive result. You'll get other clues, though, hopefully, so you can pinpoint ovulation :)

What is fertility friend??! and do i need to do it?! lol!

Its a free website where you can chart you BBT and symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->