Is he coming around?

Lilly12

Mommy & #2 on board
Reaction score
My husband first said he wasnt ready to have a kid, mentally.
Now he kinda figured out that it's like my life's goal to be a mommy, it always has been..

Plus his mom was over the other day and he was at work and she asked me if we ever were going to have a baby and she said she thought it'd be cool and she'd be happy.

Now we were talking the other day and I was talking about ntnp and said maybe we could stop using condoms and use the withdrawal method and he said "of course we can do that baby, were married", so I was kinda shocked and i said well i don't know if there is sperm in precum and he said "we'll find that out then won't we"..
Then later I txted him , after reading online about it, and told him alot of women do get pregnant while using the withdrawal method, and he said " don't worry baby I know the risk".

I'm like so confused, but I know my husband and if I ask him to do something he's scared of or feels a tiny bit of pressure he won't do it, then when I don't ask anything he will do it happily.

So maybe that's what's happening now too, he doesn't want to actively try for a baby, but he KNOWS ,obviously, that withdrawal leads to pregnancy alot of the times, yet he doesn't want to use condoms anymore...........

I just wanted to make sure that he knows that i could get pregnant, and I figured he'd be like "lets use condoms again" but he's not like that at all...

Im happy though!!

Also a guy came in his store telling us his girlfriend was pregnant and my husband was like"thats gonna be the best thing that will ever happen to you" and im like ....wow...and my husband is like yeah it will be for me too, whenever it happens!

Do you ladies think he's coming around?
Sure sounds like it doesn't it?!

Everyone's OH does this, I think they want to try, and they know you both want kids, etc. but they don't want the pressure because then if it doesn't work, they don't want to feel as if they've let you down or they're any less manly :p
All men are like it, if it were my OH I'd just go with it! :D And probably not mention it too much otherwise he might feel like there's too much pressure! Men are silly :p

Good luck!! Hope you're not here too long xx

He's doing a darn sight better than my OH :haha:

Everyone's OH does this, I think they want to try, and they know you both want kids, etc. but they don't want the pressure because then if it doesn't work, they don't want to feel as if they've let you down or they're any less manly :p
All men are like it, if it were my OH I'd just go with it! :D And probably not mention it too much otherwise he might feel like there's too much pressure! Men are silly :p

Good luck!! Hope you're not here too long xx

Thanks for your response.
Yeah I am not complaining hehe, I like this! And I'm not mentioning it too much because he'll probably get scared, I know he knows the risk of pregnancy.

Also I know he'd be happy if we were to have a baby and I'd be too!!
We thought I was pregnant 2 months ago or so, and he kind of got excited.. he was very nervous but once he saw that everyone around us supports us etc, he felt kind of excited!

Dawwwwwwwww bless him, cute ^_^ He sounds excited! Good luck to you both! :D xx

Thanks for the responses ladies!

Last night we dtd, a few times, :winkwink:, and this morning my husband was "now you're pregnant" and im like "i doubt it" ..hes like "we should write on the calender "nc" for no condom everytime we have sex so when you get pregnant we know when we conceived"..

Isn't that cute?!
I think he's really wanting me to be pregnant all of a sudden!
Although he doesn't finish in me..think he is a little scared of that, I told him he needs to pee if he ejaculates and we have more sex after that, then 10 minutes later we dtd and he didn't pee then we dtd again.

Men sometimes confuse me! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->