• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is is possible?

april24343

Reaction score
OK...Im on CD 11 today....I have had sore BBs for a couple of days now....This cycle started weird anyways....AF was only a day at most this time with a litte spot afterwards....Then on CD 5 I have an almost positive OPK....and my cervix was very weird that day as well....almost like it was hidden....it felt like it was turned a weird direction like towards my back! and it was real soft.....All OPKs have been BFN since then....is it possible to O that early? I have never done that I dont think....And I dont temp so I cant tell by that either...but I do chart all other stuff....I have tested with HPT since my weird AF too and it was BFN....What do you think??? Chart is below...

Here is the OPK that I took on cd 5
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/angel24382/POSOPKCD5.jpg

~April~

"Almost" only counts in horse shoes & hand grenades! Ha ha.

No, seriously, almost positive OPKs aren't positive for an OPK & a lot of people get different levels of LH throughout their cycle. Only when you have a surge do you O, but LH is most likely always there in different amounts. I have a higher amount of LH that shows on an OPK around CD 5-7, too. Not sure why and I also get a strong line on OPKs close to AF as well. Doesn't mean you aren't preg or are... you know yourself best, but I wouldn't read into it too much. Just keep OPK'ing & see if you catch a surge later or else keep HPT'ing every few days, see what comes up. I wouldn't go broke doing any of that though. Best thing is to keep charting & wait for AF... it's stinky, I know, but it's best for your pocket-book, know what I mean?

Yeh true....I just feel so weird this cycle lol....I ordered the OPKs and HPTs thru www.saveontests.com so I have plenty of them....I will keep testin with the OPKs until I either hit a positive or AF starts lol....Thanks!
April

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->