Is it a sign, or am I going slightly mad????

Hayley_Shaw

Newly pregnant with #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

was wondering whether any of you could help me before I go round the twist completely.

Me and oh are ttc, but not sure if we were successful before be started ttc. :rofl:

Iv been feeling really sick all day and also queezy. Also been having stomach cramps and also pain in my back. Smells really make me wana heave:cry: Also we had :sex: last night and it seemed, not really painful, but basically not quite right, don't know how to explain it.:blush: Also, just don't feel right in my self like mood swings, just as oh. :rofl:

Thanks in advance.
xxxx

I didn't know whether it was to soon as af not been regular since came of pill last month. Is it possible to get caught so soon?

Thnaks for your help.:hug:

you might be one of the lucky ones who gets a BFP on the first month off BCP

test and let us know x

best of luck

i had same symptoms, especially the sex thing me and oh felt it was not painful but didn't quite feel right and next day i tested i was pregnant, sadly after a day i miscarried!!! It is also possible to get caught straight after coming of bcp, My older sister came off pill after years, and was caught literally the next day, So i think you should :test: :test: :test:

:dust:

Test!! I am in the same boat and have had loads of symptons. Bad back, needing to pee all the time, cramps etc. Only thing thats stopping me is i took a ovulation test yesterday and no LH suge was picked up, i thought it was present when you were pregnant??!! Anyways girlie test, test, test and let us know!! GOOD LUCK!!! xxx

Thanks for all your messages of support, I'm working at 1 so will pick up a hpt then and hopefully if Im brave enough Ill take it.

Will let everyone know asap.:hug:

xxxx

Hope you get your :bfp: !!!! Good luck!

So I tested last night and.......

:bfn: :cry:

Gutted. Oh well, maybe next time. Thought it was too soon. Going to try again in a week or so because still don't feel right in myself. Just hoping it was a little bit too soon for hpt to pick anything up. Clutching at straws now. Lol.:rofl::rofl:

xxxx

Sounds like a good idea - none of us like to get that :bfn:.

But is is not over until the evil :witch: arrives.

Good Luck!

Your symptoms all sound good so good luck for when you retest xx

NEVER EVER go by Symptoms...
when TTC we are so aware of any little symptom or feeling we are having that we ignored when we are not ttc.

It is a horrible mind game.

The way you are feeling could be preggie symptoms or it may not be...so ignore the symptoms...

The best thing to do is to wait and test...but if you are like me you may have a BFN even if you are preggie...my nurse had to give me a blood test because at 10 weeks I only had a faint line and before that I used to get BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->