Is it completely CRAZY that I already want to test SO BAD?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
So depending on which setting I put FF on I'm either 5dpo or 3 dpo. I want to test SO BADLY!!! But I know I'm probably just wasting them :wacko: This is TORTURE!!! I have heard of ladies getting +'s before 6dpo though.....and they were BBTing so their O date was pretty definitive.... OMG, am I really fixing to start a testing thread from 3/5dpo??? Somebody help me.....this is just insanity :rofl: I swear CB needs to take my advice and create a monitor that uses sticks that test for 4 hormones simultaneously, estrogen, LH, progesterone, and HCG. And the HCG one would have to be REALLY sensitive. The monitor would ask you for a stick every single day of your cycle, and throughout it it would create a graph of what each of your hormones are doing, as well as let you put in BD, CP, CM, and you BBT's to create a complete and whole comprehensive picture of your fertility health. Then since it tested for HCG in your system each day, one day it would just pop up "Surprise! You're PREGNANT! YAY!" . Now would that not be the coolest damn thing on the planet? I wonder how much money it would cost to create a monitor yourself and if I started a Kickstarter if I actually could get some real investor's on it?:dohh:

I started at 6dpo for same reasons that some ppl get + early...but i didnt get my positive til like 14dpo...either i ovulated late or implanted late.

That's why I like cheapies. I can test 1dpo just because I'm insane haha.

They have glucose monitors that read out levels, they could make a HCG test similar- maybe someone just hasnt tried it yet?

and maybe at 5dpo id start testing. This cycle im testing out trigger so technically im starting at 1dpo! :haha:

They have glucose monitors that read out levels, they could make a HCG test similar- maybe someone just hasnt tried it yet?

and maybe at 5dpo id start testing. This cycle im testing out trigger so technically im starting at 1dpo! :haha:

Exactly! They probably haven't even though of something like that, bc they don't think we would be willing to prick our fingers to find out sooner. Little do they know! :rofl: Bahahaha

I'm in the shamebox now, I caved with an IC, it was negative. Well I see something, but I always fricking see something so I'm saying it's negative. Will be testing again tomorrow... so to be continued from the crazy lady who can't stop peeing on the sticks she has, just bc they are in her office and she see's them ALL THE TIME (my home office, btw, I'm not that crazy that I have cabinet full of PT/OPK's at work, lol :rofl: )

I reckon OV date must be off for ppl getting lines before 7dpo. Earliest I've ever had a squinter is 7dpo and I've only had that once! I've often had squinters at 8-9dpo tho!
Stay strong!!! :D

Oh ha ha, just seen your post above lol

I was right there with u. I wanted to test I tested thus morning at 8dpo and will until either a bfp or af

Lol i test till AF, I've literally started taking a test only to start AF whilst peeing in the cup :rofl:

1AM 5DPO. 8AM still 5Dpo, doesn't look like that anymore, but has turned into pink tinged CM. No sex, or excessive CP checking for at least 5 days. Possibly IB?

Attachments

• 10-12-16IB maybe 007 UPLOAD NOW IB.jpg
    10-12-16IB maybe 007 UPLOAD NOW IB.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
Lol i test till AF, I've literally started taking a test only to start AF whilst peeing in the cup :rofl:

This has also happened to me. Complete and utter disappointment. :wacko: You pull the cup out and say to yourself, "something doesn't look right about the color of that urine" oh wait, I'm not pregnant, that's blood in my urine!!!!! :growlmad: :dohh:

FX it's IB!
Do you get spotting before AF? 5dpo would be too early for AF spotting wouldn't it?

So, I have been resisting the urge to test by doing ******** experiments with either old negative test's, doubling dye, etc, etc..... So far it's working and I have not testing properly yet since the last cave.... I will probably really test tomorrow though.

OnErth-FF is going crazy this month. It tried putting my O date as CD 19 and then to 21. WTH? I have manually changed it back, but what gives, why does it keep changing it? Is this type of chart just too confusing for FF or something? FAM doesn't even put a day up, but just days below that my most proable o day was CD18. I'm getting so confused. I think I O'd the day of the first peak according to all other secondary signs, but it continuing to change my day is messing me all up :brat:

To me my chart looks like a definite O on CD 17, with an immediate rise in temp, then a GOOD second estrogen drop during 2-4 dpo which is perfectly normal and then it rising back up to proper temps on 5dpo. Nothing about it looks confusing of off to me. What gives?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->