Is it crazy to think I am feeling the baby so soon?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
This is my 3rd baby and 4th pregnancy that went past 5 weeks.. The past week I swear I'm feeling little taps below my bellybutton... am I nuts??

I also noticed tonight, strangely, that if I poke into my bellybutton it is already more shallow than usual and it is hard inside :shrug:

I hate to be a bubble burster, but that is probably gas. Baby is still below your pubic bone, so not as high as your belly button. :)

Not near your belly button but near you pubic bone you definitely can feel baby if it's your 3rd+pregnency ...I'm 10 w with pregnency #5 baby #4 and able to feel baby for couples of days and it's nothing like gas ....just above my pubic bone

Yeah that is what I am feeling also, I know my uterus was already at the top of my pubic bone 3 weeks ago when I saw the midwife, she wasn't surprised since it's my 3rd.. I don't think my uterus is already at my bellybutton, but I noticed it's already distended from things being pushed up and looser ligaments i suppose.

I have been feeling the tiny tap taps that come first, like 2 inches above my pubic bone.. I wasnt sure if I was nuts, but I've never had gas like this before :winkwink:

Yep, 10 weeks with number seven and I can definitely feel bubby now. Not crazy at all.

Ive heard you can feel baby around 12 weeks with your 3rd or more because you know what everything feels like, I dont know though lol

My 4th and 5th i could feel slight flutters if i sat cross legged and bent forward from 9 weeks. Its your body and if you are feeling baby no one can disagree with you. Personally i have never in my life had gas that felt like baby flutters?!!

Yes I felt at 11 weeks this time. Its my 3rd baby.

Following..
I'm convinced I've been feeling things buthat I've kept it to myself in case I'm wrong.
Ultimately I think, you know your body and you know what you feel.

Actually, the more babies you've had your uterus will be higher up & get bigger much faster. I'm pregnant with # 5, 10w6d and my uterus is 1-1.5 inches below my belly button. When i use my doppler, baby is no where near my pubic bone. He/she is always right below my belly button to the right.
FTM's or STM's, your uterus is behind your pelvic bone until around 12 weeks. Just fyi ladies.
Myfav- i felt #4 around 11 weeks & it was confirmed by ultrasound that I was feeling the baby. Congrats!

I'm not sure about feeling it, but I do know that this being your third kid and your last only being born 8 months ago, it is quite possible and actually probable that baby is higher than your pubic bone. My doctor says my uterus is already most of the way up to my belly button. That's what I get for having three kids in three years!

I'm guessing you really may be feeling it. I felt my last from the outside at 16 weeks, so I would think it may be possible to feel it from the inside at 11 weeks. That said, I haven't felt anything yet. We'll see!

I felt this one really early. My belly button was more shallow too, and has been for a few weeks. My muscles split badly in my last pregnancy and never knitted back together so I just thought that was probably why I could feel things, I've been showing since very early days too

With my son, I was laying on my belly at around 11+3 weeks in my bed and I felt him hit my cervix. :haha: Not from the outside or belly or anything, but definitely felt him at 11+3!

I felt my little girl move at 12 weeks this time . She's my second =) you'll know what your feeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->