Is it just him?

TeaCup203

Wife, ttc #2
Reaction score
Hello,

Period is late my two weeks and nauseous as hell at moment. Took a pregnancy test and I can't see anything but DH is convinced he can see a very faint line. I'm going to do another test tomorrow but until then I wondered what you all think? Am I blind or is husband over confident.

Attachments

• IMG_0970.jpg
    IMG_0970.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0963.jpg
    IMG_0963.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 84
I can see a very very very faint line! Maybe you ovulated later so thats why it's taking longer to show up. Wait a day or 2 and retest. Good luck!

I dont see anything. Do you have a better picture? The second one is really blurry.

I don't no, was quickly doing it before rushing out the door. I'll do another Tuesday and see what that shows

I see something on the invert. Good luck!

I see something really faint. Fx for you xx

I think I can see a line on the normal picture

Are your cycles typically regular? I think I can see something in the first pic. Like others have said it could be possible that you ovulated really late. Good luck!

My cycles are normally 29 days. With my daughter I didn't get a positive test until 10weeks and with my other unsuccessful pregnancies I tend to be quite delayed in showing up on a pregnancy test so was quite surprised when hubby said he could see something. The more I look the more I can see something. Will see what another test tomorrow brings.

I think I see something. Hard to tell if there is colour to it though

Did another frer test this morning and it was negative however last couple of days I've been throwing up 3+ times a day and getting a fair bit of pain. Off to doctors later to get some blood tests to see if they show anything.

Good luck at the doctors hun, I hope that you get some answers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->