Is it just hormones?? HELP

zpalmer14

Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend have been going out for 5 months now. We had the best relationship. She is the love of my life and I was the love of hers. I even decided to not move to South carolina with my mom so I could stay with her. She is now 11 weeks pregnant and recently told me she isnt sure how she feels about me. Some people have told me its just hormones and she doesnt mean it but part of me is afraid she really doesnt love me. But how could all that love just disappear for no reason? it just doesnt make sense!
We were planning on moving in together later this summer before she knew she was pregnant. She still wants to but she said her feelings have changed as of april. She was perfectly fine on my bday april 26 so it would have to be almost to may which would make her a month pregnant. could hormones take over that quick? I also asked her to promise me not to find another guy while she was confused and her reply was "I dont promise anything". If I did something bad to her i could totally understand but i have been nothing but supportive of her. I wanna be there to give her foot massages and back massages and everything but its like she feels like she wants to do it on her own. Its killing me cuz she doesnt even wanna see me. When do you think this will settle down??

Awww you sound so sweet. I'm sure it's just hormones! They can definitely start that early. I know I've said a lot of dumb things throughout my pregnancy, and sometimes I just can't help it! If she wants space, give her space. If she wants attention, give her attention. I know my fiancé has had to walk on egg shells at certain points of my pregnancy. It makes us crazy :shrug:
Just keep being supportive and I'm sure she'll come around! How old are you two btw?

Aw Hun, you sound like you care about her a lot! I think it's just hormones also! My advice is to just try and give her space when she needs it and treat her like the queen on the world when you all are together. Offer to rub her feet, cook for her, or even just to lay and watch a girly movie. Sometimes those little things are all a girl needs. When your pregnant it's really difficult, makes your hormones totally out of whack, and you just wanna hit everyone you see then the next day you just wanna cry all day.. Just keep being there and like I said if she needs space give it to her and tell her you'll be waiting whenever she's ready to talk or if she just needs you to listen! :hugs: good luck!!

I agree with both Skye and Krys. Early in my pregnancy I actually broke up with my boyfriend because my hormones where going crazy and I was still very shocked and scared about my pregnancy. I realized how much I love him and I'm lucky he waited for me too come around! I'm sure it's just her hormones, give her space but still let her know you are there for her, hopefully after she's had some time to get everything settled in her head and heart she will come around :flow:

I really hope so. Im going crazy right now. She stopped texting me back. I sent her a text this morning telling her i miss her and love her and i hope she has a wonderful day and i got nothing back. Should i keep doing stuff like that or will that push her away?

I really hope so. Im going crazy right now. She stopped texting me back. I sent her a text this morning telling her i miss her and love her and i hope she has a wonderful day and i got nothing back. Should i keep doing stuff like that or will that push her away?

I'd say try to give her a call in the morning- If she doesn't answer she isn't ready to talk- just give her a sweet message telling her you were just thinking of her and wanted to tell her to have a good day, you love her, and that if she needs anything to just give you a call :flower:
don't be pushy- trying to talk to her 24/7 but keep calling once a day to let her know you miss her and are thinking of her.

I'd say try to give her a call in the morning- If she doesn't answer she isn't ready to talk- just give her a sweet message telling her you were just thinking of her and wanted to tell her to have a good day, you love her, and that if she needs anything to just give you a call :flower:
don't be pushy- trying to talk to her 24/7 but keep calling once a day to let her know you miss her and are thinking of her.

I agree :flower:

Awwww, :D You sound like the best bf ever :D Well, if it's any consultation,
my OH is REALLY sweet and seems to be a lot like you, very supported and
loving. But, I felt as if I couldn't possibly be in a relationship with him any
longer, turns out it was all hormones. I love him more that bees love honey.
:D So don't stress kiddo. :D It'll all be ok :)

Oh! This might help, what I needed was A LOT of space. When OH came near me
I felt like he was "popping my personal bubble". I know, I sounded like a bitch. But,
I got over it. Just sit as far away on the couch while watching TV with her as she
needs. And try not to be pushy, don't offer a ton of things, let her ask. :) Hope I
helped.

Thank you guys so much. This is making me feel a lot better. Its still really hard to just leave her alone but if she loves me more for it in the end it will be worth it. I just can't wait for her to be back to her old loving self and I honestly cant wait to raise this baby with her<3

You sound like just the nicest partner a woman could ask for. My partner Conor is very loving, caring and supportive like you are and just like your partner, I have really hurt him at times during my pregnancy. I had morning, noon and night sickness from 3-16 weeks and combine that with denial that I was actually pregnant and that creates one hell of a hormonal pregnant woman. I said some things to him that I didn't mean but he stood by me and just told me that I didn't mean it and that I did love him. Then when I was in an emotional mood, I would cry over upsetting him :blush:

You need to give your some partner time and space to come to terms with this pregnancy, her changing body and her changing hormones. She will more than likely say a lot of things that she doesn't mean and I know you may feel hurt because you love her and she is the mother of your child, but you just need to let her get through this and once she is into her 2nd Trimester, she will begin to feel a lot better and hopefully you can work through this as a couple. Best of luck sweetheart, you will make a fantastic father :flow: xx

well you sound like a sweet guy! she is missing out atm!
hopefully she comes around!:hugs:

Today she blocked me on FB because I liked a status about her getting a new job?? she said it was creepy for me to keep looking at her page. I just liked a status???

Oh no :hug: I'm sorry... :( I think she's still in shock.. Sometimes it takes a while to get over it!! Just be patient.. She'll come around, n if not it's your baby, you will have rights to see him/her!

Today she blocked me on FB because I liked a status about her getting a new job?? she said it was creepy for me to keep looking at her page. I just liked a status???

Awh wow. That's uncalled for. Idk what to say, she's probably just crazy hormonal.

I didn't come around fast with my OH, and he told me one day, "I love you and I understand things are crazy right now but I cannot wait for you forever, you can't play games with me." and he started walking away (he said something along those lines) I bursted out in tears realizing I was about too lose the man I loved because I was just scared. We didn't get back together right away, as I was still scared of how everything was changing, but I focused my time and energy on him and our baby. We are happy and can't wait to raise this baby, and I don't know what I would of done if I let him get away :dohh: maybe after some time you have to put your foot down, don't be hurtful but be real and honest.

I hope she comes around before you have to do that though :hugs:

Yeah then I told her the only way i know whats going on with her is FB cuz she ignores all my texts. She said she is fine unless she says otherwise. She will let me know about the baby and thats all I need for now. There isn't anything else I Could do. I replied "how about we spend some time together like you used to love to do" and she said "I dont want to"

I told her I felt like I didnt matter and she said that she never said that, she just doesnt need me right now.

Maybe she just doesn't :shrug: that sounds horrible I know but maybe she just needs her mom at the moment? I know I went through a time where all I wanted was my mom- now I wish I had someone that'd treat me like you wanna treat her :( just give it time bud!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->