Is it just me... o.o

KalonKiki

Liam and Thea's Mommy <3
Reaction score
Or does it seem like most of the people currently in WTT are TTC in just a few months or later this year? It feels kinda lonely in the section of women waiting for another year or more. It also feels like there are less people WTT altogether than there were back in 2012. Then again if I remember correctly back then there was only one WTT group for 2014 and a bunch WTT for 2013 (this was towards the end of 2012). So maybe nothing has really changed. :wacko: :shrug:

I just wanted to know if I was anyone else that thought WTT seemed a little empty and that the few people in it were going to be graduating soon. I'm also wondering if we're going to get a new influx of people WTT for 2015 or 2016 later this year.

Hello!

It does seem like there are a lot of people who will be graduating very soon. I think I'm going to get left behind! Maybe there will be a sudden influx of new people as the year goes on.

I'm not going to be TTC until at least the spring of 2015 possibly slightly later, so if you are one of the ladies who are waiting for a while longer then at least we will be waiting together!

i think it feels like that all the time, ive been here since june and it always feels like people have no wait till they are ttc and i have ages!

I'm also waiting until late spring/early summer of next year, Dotty! That's if I get lucky though, I may have to hold off until 2016. ](*,):grr::coffee:

Are you both WTT for #1?

WTT for #1 indefinitely here!!

WTT for # 1 until like April 2015 now. I am active especially on the 2 week wait thread because I LOVE hearing about everyone's symptoms and such... it's hard waiting. I am an extremely impatient person, lol. I guess we probably all are for children!

I was extremely impatient when WTT for #1 as well, but I assure you the wait is easier the second time around. :D

Ive been in here since 2012 and it always seems like most of the other people around here are always going to be graduating way before me. I think there will be another flood of people coming in soon who are TTC in 2015/2016. And I think a lot of the time the ladies get more active the closer they get to TTC, so you always see the ones who have less time more.

I'm WTT for #4, btw. Although it will be my OH's first. :)

I have no clue when I'll have children hopefully within 2 or 3-5 years.

I think you're right, aidensxmomma, more people will probably be more active as they get closer to TTC. I think it's hard for a lot of people to be on this site when they still have a while to go, so they find other ways to occupy their time and get their minds off of making babies until their time gets closer.

I had a talk with DF tonight and it sounds like he really wants to try for next year if things go according to plan! :happydance:

We also discussed girl names and while he sadly hates my favorite name to an extent that he doesn't think he could ever be okay with it we did come up with a list that we were both okay with, so we'll see. :blush:

I'm waiting indefinitely too, due to being single. I'd love to have more kids, but who knows if/when it will happen.

My DF's name is Colin, PitaKat! :D

I'm sure you'll find someone that you want to share your life and have more babies with one of these days, I've known plenty of single moms and I can't think of any that never stopped being single. :hugs:

Yes I think WTT is quiet :) we are WTT 2015/16. Not entirely sure as we're waiting on the results of genetic testing and I would like to lose weight.

I'm waiting indefinitely too, due to being single. I'd love to have more kids, but who knows if/when it will happen.

I was WTT and single, too. I thought I would never get to TTC. It took 2 years (on and off) but I finally found a great guy and will be TTC this fall. :) it will happen....just try to be patient. (Easier said than done, I know) :hugs:

My DF's name is Colin, PitaKat! :D

I'm sure you'll find someone that you want to share your life and have more babies with one of these days, I've known plenty of single moms and I can't think of any that never stopped being single. :hugs:
I was WTT and single, too. I thought I would never get to TTC. It took 2 years (on and off) but I finally found a great guy and will be TTC this fall. :) it will happen....just try to be patient. (Easier said than done, I know) :hugs:

Colin is a great name, isn't it, KalonKiki? :thumbup: Thanks girls so much for the encouragement. That's a big part of why I'm on this site! :flower:

i wasnt here last year, but was the year before that and it does seem like every year there gets less people more going in to ttc and less coming back into wtt maybe there will be more faces next year or later in the year.. :)

I'm here too, I've had to wait for my wedding and now I've gotta wait until we move house ... Too much waiting argh! lol

I'm not sure when I'm going to actively try. Maybe this summer or fall? I'm starting to hear my clock tick

I was here in 2012 and I'm back now WTT no 2 until 2017 - if not later! I seem to remember it being fairly quiet in here even then but it does seem even quieter now and far fewer long term waiters. Maybe the whole recession, boredom, baby boom thing means people are not waiting!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->