is it just me, or is this not fair?

rubexxx

Reaction score
i havent had my baby yet, but im due in 3 weeks and 2 days :)
but im not with FOB anymore, id love to work things out and get back with him, i love him to bits, but i dont know whats going on in his mind, he wont speak to me :shrug: but at the end of the day ive started to realise that if we're together or not we're gonna have a baby soon, and i grew up a long while ago, but im still waiting for him to...
aaaanyway! i text him this morning because i have a MWA later today, and im finalising my birth plan and sorting everything out for the birth, so i said ill let him know how it goes and asked him if hes gonna be there when shes born... and he just said itll cause arguements and asked if im putting his name on the BC... ive got to say im more than a bit disappointed he said hes not gonna be there when shes born, especially when he knows im not gonna start arguements -its always him that starts them! is it just me or is this not fair at all?! because to me it seems like hes not thinking about his baby and just thinking about himself!

:hugs: sounds like he dont want to get back with you so maybe its time to move on. He will be missing out if he dont be at the birth but you cant force him.

Yeah, I agree with Laura. It's his loss. Unfortunately, there are men like that who only think of themselves. Be strong and forge ahead with your life and LO. You'll be fine.

My FOB loved me totally (according to him) then bam, told him I was pregnant and off he went and now not a word, like he has disappeared off the face of the earth.I texted him the due date and my first scan date about three weeks ago. When I got no response for that I just thought F***k Him and that's that. I will let him know when the baby is born but before then, there is no way I am contacting some schmuck who should be contacting/chasing me after what he has done. I say leave well alone. He has made his decision. let him live with that. You avoid stress when you have no contact with them, which is what you need...no stress right now. If he wants you back he will come back but it should be of his own accord and not because he feels pressured to come back.

My FOB loved me totally (according to him) then bam, told him I was pregnant and off he went and now not a word, like he has disappeared off the face of the earth.I texted him the due date and my first scan date about three weeks ago. When I got no response for that I just thought F***k Him and that's that. I will let him know when the baby is born but before then, there is no way I am contacting some schmuck who should be contacting/chasing me after what he has done. I say leave well alone. He has made his decision. let him live with that. You avoid stress when you have no contact with them, which is what you need...no stress right now. If he wants you back he will come back but it should be of his own accord and not because he feels pressured to come back.
such a true statement... "if he want you back he will come back"... you can force a man to be a father...and even if you could im pretty sure he wouldnt be a very good one because he isnt doing it thro his own choice and feelings but thro being forced. you done the right thing and informed him of dates etc.. givin him the oppurtunity to man up! , if he cant even take the time to go to a scan how would he manage to be a father .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->