is it just me?

Boothh

Jesse, Teddy and 4 angels
Reaction score
if you get a bfn..
do you constantly make up excuses why you have a BFN until the second af arrives?
im doing it now like thinking oh its too early then when i know it wouldnt be too early its cus my cycles irregular so i mustve OV late, then it must be a dodgy test, then its cus i got up in the night to pee so hcg isnt strong enough i do it EVERY BLOODY MONTH!! im not the only one am i ? xxx

Boothh you are most definitely not alone on this. I do it too, even though I am almost sure I am not pregnant I still make the excuses and hope that I am wrong and when AF turns up i say to myself you knew she was coming anyway but you still cant help feel disappointment.

Oh girl, I just did it yesterday at 13dpo. Got a BFN and decided "oh, I must have tested too early." I started spotting yesterday and told myself I was pregnant, just a little spotting. I got AF this morning and in my brain I still sometimes think, maybe this is just some leftover blood and I could still be pregnant. Then I do a reality check and tell myself to snap out of it. When you want something so bad, it is easy to convince yourself of just about anything.

not the only one - hope springs eternal for us all :) one day tho it will be your bfp :)

its just denial, you dont want to accept that you have to go through this again nxt month

I stopped peeing on them... I'm convinced they induce AF because she shows up right after I POAS EVERY. STINKING. TIME!!

yes Ten that use to happen to me every single time. i just starting peeing on them so that af would come.lol

i am scared of testing early as every time i did it was bfn or a chemical

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->