Is it just me..

Halley

Mummy to an angel
Reaction score
...... that thinks TTC again after miscarriage is going to take months or even years? I have a gut feeling it's not going to happen for me anytime soon, and I'm feeling about 8 months. I guess it's not long. I also heard a lot after miscarriage about being more fertile than you'll ever be, well for me that's not such a good thing because if I don't fall pregnant with in the next 3 months I'll think there's something wrong.

Oh dear ladies, how life is so unfair. x x x x x

I get discouraged as well. Even though I'm in my mid-30's I had the naive idea that making baby=easy. Skip the BC and it just happens, right? I only knew I was pregnant for about a week before my MC but it really shook me up. Although if there's one good thing about it, at least I know I *can* get pregnant. I've never tried for a baby so there wasn't any guarantees. I've resigned myself to wait, though I'm getting so tired of counting days.

Best to everyone. :flower:

Thanks for your replay hun, made me feel better knowing I'm not the only one. Best of for you too honey :flower:

I have that fear too. I got pregnant this time my first cycle of birth control. However I have really long 45 days cycles and I think the miscarriage has messed them up even more. Im on CD33 with no sign of O. :( I hope that it doesnt take you that long. I know I was anxious to get pregnant before I miscarried, but not I feel even more impatient. I just cant wait to be pregnant again.

I feel exactly the same :( this is my 3rd cycle after losing Max, and i just know it wont happen soon :( x

I have that fear too. I got pregnant this time my first cycle of birth control. However I have really long 45 days cycles and I think the miscarriage has messed them up even more. Im on CD33 with no sign of O. :( I hope that it doesnt take you that long. I know I was anxious to get pregnant before I miscarried, but not I feel even more impatient. I just cant wait to be pregnant again.

Me too! I don't know when I OV because my MC has messed my cycle up big time. I don't use OV sticks either so I guess it's just a DTD every night and pray. Best of luck for you hun, hoping you get your sticky and speedy BFP soon! x

I feel exactly the same :( this is my 3rd cycle after losing Max, and i just know it wont happen soon :( x

It's such a low feeling isn't honey! Let's think positive and hopefully it'll happen soon :hugs: x

I haven't really had the chance to think about it yet..... just got my first AF since the MC and I am not sure I want to TTC yet. For some reason I have it in my head that it will happen so fast and I am not really ready to PG again. I think part of my not readiness is fear, and fear of not conceiving fast when so many around me have (without even trying)... I dunno. Having a MC is really tough. I don't cry anymore but I emotionally I am really not over it. :nope:

I actually worry that I can't get pregnant again and will never ever have a kid. Like my pregnancy last month was my only shot. (I am 35).

Me too! I don't know when I OV because my MC has messed my cycle up big time. I don't use OV sticks either so I guess it's just a DTD every night and pray. Best of luck for you hun, hoping you get your sticky and speedy BFP soon! x

Good Luck to you aswell. How long are your cycles usually? If you temp chart you should still be able to see when you ovulate. Even though you wont know before Ovulation at least you will know when to expect AF. Im getting a lot of ewcm today but my opk was still negative although looks like it might be getting there. Im so excited (trying not to get my hopes up though) because I was afraid I wouldnt even ovulate this cycle. I still haven't got first AF back but I would mind falling straight away. :thumbup:

It's been 14 months since my mc and I'm hoping for a BFP within the next week.

It doesn't sound long written like that but it felt like forever.

I can totally relate - I too feel like it's going to take months/years to conceive again. I had an ectopic pregnancy, losing my angel (& my right tube) at 6 weeks in March. I'm now on my third cycle since AF started again and aside from the loss of the tube, I'm told that physically everything is healthy, but this does not make me feel any more hopeful. I feel as if all i do now is count days - I can't remember who i was before all this happened. I wish you all the very best and hope that you get your BPF's very soon. xxx

Good Luck to you aswell. How long are your cycles usually? If you temp chart you should still be able to see when you ovulate. Even though you wont know before Ovulation at least you will know when to expect AF. Im getting a lot of ewcm today but my opk was still negative although looks like it might be getting there. Im so excited (trying not to get my hopes up though) because I was afraid I wouldnt even ovulate this cycle. I still haven't got first AF back but I would mind falling straight away. :thumbup:

Before my MC me cycles were bang on 28 days. AF got my 7 or 8 weeks after MC, if my cycles were to go back to my normal 28 cycle AF would be due very soon. I'm going to try temping, read a lot about it on here.
I hope OV comes soon for you sweetie! xx

I have had 3 cycle since my MC and most likely will start my 4th next week and it feels like it's taking forever! I got that line too about "at least now you know you can get pregnant" which is now making me angry b.c we haven't been able to get pregnant since! My cycle temps and length have been weird too. I don't even think I OV last week. :cry:
I pray we call get :bfp: soon!
:dust:

I got that line too about "at least now you know you can get pregnant" which is now making me angry b.c we haven't been able to get pregnant since!

I'm also wondering how long that will sustain me! Took a test this morning, three days till AF, and no hint of a line. Only have to wait and see but I'm guessing that's another cycle gone. :nope:

Next month I'm going to start with the ovulation tests. I've been holding out because they're so expensive, but I happened to look on Amazon UK and they have ovulation and pregnancy test strips for next to nothing. They're the kind like the doctor uses where you dunk them in a cup of wee. Don't know why I never thought to look there before but it's worth checking out.

I'm also determined to get more proactive about all this, something more than the usual BD! Going to try and look and my (and my hubby's) diet and try to get some more exercise. We're not in bad shape but it never hurts to get more fit, and if a :baby: comes from it so much the better! At least I'll feel like I'm doing something, rather than just sitting around and watching the calendar.

I got that line too about "at least now you know you can get pregnant" which is now making me angry b.c we haven't been able to get pregnant since!

I'm also wondering how long that will sustain me! Took a test this morning, three days till AF, and no hint of a line. Only have to wait and see but I'm guessing that's another cycle gone. :nope:

Next month I'm going to start with the ovulation tests. I've been holding out because they're so expensive, but I happened to look on Amazon UK and they have ovulation and pregnancy test strips for next to nothing. They're the kind like the doctor uses where you dunk them in a cup of wee. Don't know why I never thought to look there before but it's worth checking out.

I'm also determined to get more proactive about all this, something more than the usual BD! Going to try and look and my (and my hubby's) diet and try to get some more exercise. We're not in bad shape but it never hurts to get more fit, and if a :baby: comes from it so much the better! At least I'll feel like I'm doing something, rather than just sitting around and watching the calendar.

Big :hugs:
I defiantly think eating a healthy diet can play a big part in TTC, I believe when I was eating healthy for my holiday that's why I fell pregnant (I wasn't TTC & was on the pill). It's never happened too me before. I hope and pray you conceive next month! I wish all you lovely ladies do, I think we deserve it :cry:................

xx

Hi, its such a hard time and Its heart breaking that we all have to try again under such circumstances.

I am just going through my 3rd af since losing my gorgeous boys at 21wks and its heartbreaking that they were due this monday 2nd) and I am not pregnant again yet. I dont think it will happen any time soon for me because we were lucky enough to fall pg quite quickly the first time (3rd cycle) neither of us are classed as young in ttc terms so feels like everything is stacked against us.

Good luck everyone, hope you all get your bfp's soon x

Oh I'm so sorry for your losses.
I hope you get your speedy and sticky BFP soon. Also big massive cuddles for Monday sweetie............. :hugs:

xx

Still waiting for my first AFafter miscarriage on 7.7.10 :( not sure when it will arrive didn't even get a proper dark line for ovulation this month either xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->