Is it just me.....

Dee_H

Mama to Rian + Bump
Reaction score
Is it just me or does there seem to be a lot of baby boys on their way. I love to read what everyone is having after their scan and it seems a lot of you are having boys!! Congrats to all of you on your baby boys and girls!:hugs:

I just said the same hting on someones baby boy post :D :D :D I think that too! I wonder what im having. I have three girls but still would love a girl or boy! I hate this waiting game hahaha I think if my ultrasound is for the 20th week around I may pay for an early one around 16 weeks. I just can't wait!

Personally, I am surrounded by baby girls, everyone seems to be having a little princess.

That's why I have convinced myself we're having a boy as there will be less hand me downs!!

Yep theres an influx of lads at the moment

Yep i notced that too, it's crazy was talking to passengerrach about it and she said poor girls with all the boys there are this year lol.

I won't be finding out until 26 weeks. I think we are having a boy and DH thinks baby is a girl....we shall see in due time. God I hate waiting!!

yep definatly sooo many boys atm it seens like 85% of ppl on here having scans recently r having lil boys lol maybe we should do a poll

I think it goes inphases, you eiether seem to know loads of people having boys or loads of people having girls. I know three people due boys not including on here obviously, plus two been born recently all due in Nove and from due February I know more people having girls! LOL

Was same with ds all BOYS at the time, and you can tell by the clothes racks, lol never many boys lotehs in his size. LOL

I know what you mean,lots of team blues I am seeing..LOL
I have two boys myself and will find out what this little spud is before Christmas :)

I won't be finding out until 26 weeks. I think we are having a boy and DH thinks baby is a girl....we shall see in due time. God I hate waiting!!

Ohh wow that would eat me up. I would get an early scan if you can. 17 weeks :D they can tell the sex now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->