Is it just me.....

I reckon I'm having a boy, just based on the megga male trend! All the babies in my "real" life are boys too. It would be nice to buck the trend and have a girl.

We have decided to remain on team yellow, but I think we're having a boy.... but hey - I've got a 50% chance of being wrong! :rofl:

Yep i notced that too, it's crazy was talking to passengerrach about it and she said poor girls with all the boys there are this year lol.

I was kinda thinking about it myself. I'm great with having a girl those first 10 years, but I am worried about when we go clothes shopping, and all of the sudden my little girl wants a thong. Or bright red lipstick or something equally inappropriate for a little girl of that age. That's what I am worried about. But maybe she won't feel the need so much if she turns into a tomboy instead. I mean, I want her to care about how she looks, but I hope she doesn't look like a tart or something, because that's just a battle I don't want to have.

They are mostly due in March too have you noticed. So mine will be another boy lol. Anyone else due in March just call the baby a boy until you know that way you won't be shocked when they say, "It's a boy!" :rofl:

I really want a girl so im hoping the odds are for me then :rofl:

They are mostly due in March too have you noticed.

I'm due March 3rd and it's a boy. I really wanted a boy but had convinced myself that 1) because it was what I really wanted, it was bound to be the opposite, because that's Sod's Law and 2) because alsmost everyone else on here was having a boy surely I would get a girl to even out the numbers! But no, my luck held out and IT'S A BOY!!!! YAY!!!!

I'm due March 3rd and it's a boy. I really wanted a boy but had convinced myself that 1) because it was what I really wanted, it was bound to be the opposite, because that's Sod's Law and 2) because alsmost everyone else on here was having a boy surely I would get a girl to even out the numbers! But no, my luck held out and IT'S A BOY!!!! YAY!!!!

I think I'm doing that to a certain extent too. I would just slightly prefer a girl, mainly because of all the boys! So I am convincing myself it will be a boy, that way it might be a wonderful surprise if it's a girl! But it won't be, it'll be a boy because a) I too am due in March :rofl: and b) every bloody baby in my family atm is a boy!!!

at one stage there was loads of pink announcements so i think blue are just having their turn :D lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->