Is it likely to get pregnant in your first month of trying off the pill?

Congratulations!!!!

But its kinda freaky!! Cause I Think its the SAME thing with me!
I also had a Proper period exactly 36 days later!
And conceive as well next cycle on CD 15! Your little baby didn't happen to be conceive on April 15th? Else we could both happen to have the same delivery date!!!! :happydance::happydance:[/QUOTE]

I think i concieved around the 12th but wow were almost identical with our cycles!! :) :happydance: xx

I think you can work out with websites etc when you 'should' ovulate if your cycles so many days long and your last one was whenever it tells you your most likely fertile days. I have thought about using something like that?

I just need to wait for my first proper period, I know Im due around the 6th if im ovulating normally.

I just feel so jealous of all the pregnant ladies around! Even though they probably had to wait, and try and wait and try, its the waiting that gets me.

I just hope everything is in working order. I need to stop worrying!!

Hi I came off 4 weeks ago and this is my first real month of trying. I did try straight away but think I missed my ovulation, as wasn't sure when it was. Fingers crossed we both don't have to wait to long. I felt better when I got my first AF, and just hoping to see a positive on an OPK in the next week

I think I just got my first + OPK (see my recent post) and I had given up for the month as im on CD20 but this completly fits with my last cycle. Maybe OPKs would be a help to you. I was on a massive low and feel slightly better now xxx

I think you can work out with websites etc when you 'should' ovulate if your cycles so many days long and your last one was whenever it tells you your most likely fertile days. I have thought about using something like that?

I just need to wait for my first proper period, I know Im due around the 6th if im ovulating normally.

I just feel so jealous of all the pregnant ladies around! Even though they probably had to wait, and try and wait and try, its the waiting that gets me.

I just hope everything is in working order. I need to stop worrying!!

Those "Ovulation calculators" never work because they all assume every woman has got a 14 day Luteal phase and everyone is really having regular cycles.... Just buy an OPK to save yourself the waiting game! Good luck!

I may have too!!

I just want to be natural about it

But I cant stop worrying so maybe its for the best!

2 of my friends conceived the first month after coming off the pill.

One has a 6 year old son and the other has 9 year old twin girls - so it definitely is possible.

GL and lots of :dust:

rosered maybe we can be TTC buddies as we are in such a simular situation? xxx

hi I came off the pill and 4 weeks later I was pregnant and that was with both my children. But sayin that last year we were trying and it wasn't as easy, by the 3rd cycle we both decided it wasn't the right time.Just came off the pill again but we are not officially tryin until august. I can't wait to start trying again. With my first child I got a negative test and I got over it only to get a positive a week later. I was only 19 and thought once a negative thats it, started to get a bit worried when no AF showed after a week. Best day of my life when I got them positives as it will be yours. Wish you all the luck in the world.

rosered maybe we can be TTC buddies as we are in such a simular situation? xxx

Yeah I'd like that

First month of dissapointment. Getting strong period like pains around the time I worked out my first REAL period would be. And lots of brown discharge which I've never got before but im guessing its just the body regulating itself.

Yup it can happen! Both my dd's were conceived the cycle after I quit the bcp!
1st dd was on bcp for about 5 yrs. 2nd dd was on bcp for about 1 yr.

I hate this. I just thought getting pregnant would be easy. I wish I didnt worry about it and could just let it happen.

I know its my first month trying but the dissapointment sucks

Hi rosered, im new here and in the same situation, i came off the pill on april 14th and had my withdrawel bleed on the sat til the followin wed the 21st. im currently waiting for my period to come,its should come on may 15th ish but i feel like thats forever away!!! i very stupidly did a test today cos i reckoned i had loads of symptons, a cold, feeling hungry, feeling sick, but i think they were just pill side effects and of course it was bfn!! i knew it wuld be! i just dont know when i would have ov'd or if i even have this month! xxx

Hello,

I recommend using OPKS. I came off the pill in Feb had a 35 day cycle and am now on CD28 and only O'd in the last day or so.. Stay possitive - it will happen xx

i got pregnant whilst i was on microgynon as well ...

but also you are apparantly most fertile when you first come off the pill...
Just get DoinTD, good luck!! :)

Just to add my story. I cam off Microgynon in Oct 09 after having been on it for 15 years. It is only the last two months that I have had "proper" periods (i.e. like they were before I went on it) and in my case they are quite painful and heavy. I went to docs and he said that it does take a number of months to get out of your system properly. I think I only just got it out of my system. Although I have been ovulating before that (used OPK) my periods were so light I doubt I had enough of a uterine lining for anything to cling on to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->