Is it looking triphasic?

Robynxo

Finally there! Due in July 2019!
Reaction score
Hello again ladies!

Just thought I would ask on here since I’m too excited to stop thinking about it. For the past 5 days, my temps have been 98 degrees and up and seem to be leveling out. In previous charts, my temps would hit the 98-98.2 area for two days max and then fall for AF. But I see I have also reached my highest temp ever of 98.46. My normal luteal phase should be about 12 days.

I temp vaginally at 5 AM. This is a very long cycle just like last month because I took a break from inducing ovulation. I wasn’t even sure I was going to ovulate at all because of spotting and even some mid cycle bleeding.

I’ve tested BFN so far and I’m quite sad about it because I feel so sure. I *think* I see a shadow line on FRER, and I never see anything on those, but my eyes like to lie to me. I don’t have any symptoms except occasional nausea, which is unfortunately normal for me after O. I had many “pregnancy” symptoms in all my BFN cycles, so I don’t put much stock in that anymore anyway.

Let me know if you think this is heading for a triphasic chart or not! I keep expecting it to drop for AF but it hasn’t yet!

It does look triphasic but if it was implantation on 6DPO that caused the temp jump then you would presumably be testing positive by now.
I noticed you had drinking in your notes. Alcohol can cause a raise in body temperature which could have caused the spike.
Hope AF stays away and you get that positive test soon! :thumbup:

Yeah, I had a drink that night. Just one though, which I’ve seen doesn’t really affect my temps, but I figured I’d rather be safe than sorry and log it :) it could definitely be why that one temp is higher than the others but the rest are interesting

Well if it doesn’t normally affect your temps it probably won’t be that. I only really notice a difference if I have loads and I think that’s probably more to do with poor sleep quality. How was your sleep that night?
There does seem to be a higher trend after that though. So if there was something else that caused the big spike but implation followed that it could explain why your temps are higher but you’ve got BFN so far.

Well if it doesn’t normally affect your temps it probably won’t be that. I only really notice a difference if I have loads and I think that’s probably more to do with poor sleep quality. How was your sleep that night?
There does seem to be a higher trend after that though. So if there was something else that caused the big spike but implation followed that it could explain why your temps are higher but you’ve got BFN so far.

Hmmm... you know, I don’t really recall if my sleep was disturbed. I do not believe it was. I get pretty crabby when I don’t get enough sleep, but normally I just temp and record and go back to sleep. I think I might have even felt good that day, as I think it was the day I temped and stayed up and then made breakfast for everyone. The temp made me pretty ecstatic. Crazy how a temperature can make all the difference in the world haha.

I totally get that. I get so excited when I wake up to a temp spike!

I know very little about testing (haven't done it for years) but i'm trying to get into now we are TTC again but your chart looks great!, When are you testing again?. Good luck!.

I know very little about testing (haven't done it for years) but i'm trying to get into now we are TTC again but your chart looks great!, When are you testing again?. Good luck!.

Thank you! I test every morning and still have BFNs.

Temp drop and cramps. So I’m assuming AF is coming. Kind of happy about it, I get to start regulating my cycles again and hopefully my progesterone is better now.

Sorry to hear you think AF is on the way, glad this cycle has helped you feel more positive though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->