is it me or..

55comet555

Reaction score
Is it me or is this the longest cycle ever!? I'm only on cd15, still waiting to O and it feels like it has been forever since AF. Ugh! I think I'm so impatient BC I get to try clomid next cycle if I don't get my :bfp: this one. So. I must wait. Ugh.:coffee::|:-=](*,)](*,):coffee:

Baby dust to everyone!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I get to try clomid next cycle too but I'm on cd 25. Hope af shows at the the usual which is a 27 day cycle but last cycle was a wacky one and was 40days. Praying I won't have to wait that long. I definitely feel your pain though hun your not alone

I get to try clomid next cycle too but I'm on cd 25. Hope af shows at the the usual which is a 27 day cycle but last cycle was a wacky one and was 40days. Praying I won't have to wait that long. I definitely feel your pain though hun your not alone

hope your cycle is going good! and thanks! I'm 3dpo so I only have about 5 more days till I start testing! fx for me!

well my cross hairs on ff changed again, so according to it, im just 3dpo today. Sigh. more waiting... :/ how is everyone else doing this cycle? anyone wanna be my testing buddy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->