Is it normal at 7 weeks...?

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
Is it normal that all day iv been getting period type pains, the cramping i my belly and back, i had it at 4-5 weeks but it stopped and now its come back again :/ i dont remember it coming back with my previous pregnancies, it stopped at 5 weeks and that was it, i have no bleeding or anything, im just starting to worry about the cramping :( x

I have no sense of what is normal or not but I also am seven and half weeks and feeling quite cramp in a period way. Doesn't feel alarming to me. Here one day and gone the next.

Thanks hun im sure it is completely normal but because i dont remember it this far on with my last pregnancies i started to worry, i probably did have it with them but just dont remember lol so just wanted to post this to have my mind put at rest by ladies like yourself with the same thing :) x

I'm 7 weeks today and felt some minor cramps this morning, but no blood. So we're a-okay!

From around 7-10 weeks in your first trimester, it's really normal to have mild cramping. Your uterus is stretching LOTS and so you will cramp and get round ligament pain. Even knowing this, I went to the EPU worried and had a scan and everything was perfect :) So don't worry unless it's severe, constant or with blood xx

Thanks everyone this has really put my mind at rest, i keep worrying iv done to much or lifted something to heavy and that was why, im glad to know its completely normal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->