is it normal for baby to have its quiet days?

nlz2468

Reaction score
I'm 20+2 i have my 20week scan on wednesday i am absolutley sceard if i am being honest :cry:

I have been feeling movement/kicks since 19 weeks but yesterday LO was very quiet hardly any movment so i got my doppler out and there was a heartbeat and he/she decided to give one hell of a kick i was so shocked as i hadn't felt anything all day then the little bugger decides to kick once i'm poking about with my doppler :haha:

Today baby seems quiet again i have had my hand on tummy and not felt anything it just seems strange as the past week i have felt lots of kicks low down and now nothing maybe 1 or 2 kicks a day now if i'm lucky where as last week i was feeling kicks about 5-10 times a day :shrug:

Hope everything is ok with LO and to top it all off i have no bump just look like i have a fat B shape tummy and all flabby no bump showing at all :nope:

anyone else experiencing the same?

x

Hey hun,

Yup, it's totally normal for little ones to have sleepy, lazy days, same as we do :) ive hardly felt a thing all weekend cause we've both been doing nothing but eat and sleep. It is a bit worryig though, so i know how you feel. But id my 20 wk scan there on friday and everything was not only good, but so good that my dates have been forward a week.

As for not having a bump, i dont have one yet either, just look like ive had a big meal that i probably shouldnt have, and i had been really worried that i was going to get bad news at the hospital, or at the very least get told off but the sonographer and midwives were very happy with our progress.

So please try not to worry yourself, and i hope your scan goes really well!

Same here. I work during the week and feel LO daily. BUT come weekends, he is on holiday :). Just like his parents, he looooves to just do nothing on a weekend. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->