is it normal to be in fowl moods???

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
For the last few days, I can imagine that I have been a complete arse to live with. Yep, I can admit it, I have been a bitch BIGTIME. I smashed a freaking mirror out of sheer temper, no idea why I did it; but I litterally just threw it down on the side and it ends up falling and smashed all over the floor. My mood is not good at all to an extent where I could scream, kick, cry, fight, and totally go off my rocker.
Tell me this is just hormones PLEASE, because beside the fact it's possibly driving my family mental, it's kinda doing my head in too- It's like I have gone into super bitch mode, and it's simply not easing up. :cry:

I think it's natural. Everyone here has been through it I'm sure. Personally I have had my ups and downs, some days are lovely, some days I pretty much hate the world and which all my symptoms would go away. The changes women's bodies go through from what I understand are really drastic so I'm sure that those physical changes lead to emotional changes at times too hun. Not to worry hun you will not feel like this 24/7 ok :hugs:

I think it's natural. Everyone here has been through it I'm sure. Personally I have had my ups and downs, some days are lovely, some days I pretty much hate the world and which all my symptoms would go away. The changes women's bodies go through from what I understand are really drastic so I'm sure that those physical changes lead to emotional changes at times too hun. Not to worry hun you will not feel like this 24/7 ok :hugs:
:cry:I hope not. Im being so awful to people and they cant understand why. They just think Im crazy.:hissy:
I didnt have all of this in the beginning of pregnancy so I dunno why all of a sudden it decides to come on now. I wish men would understand what women go through, pregnant or not, they are like this when it's the time of the month and yet NOBODY seems to understand.:hugs: Hope u feel better soon, too. x x x

If it's any consolation Louise, i can do things like that and i'm not pregnant :)

If it's any consolation Louise, i can do things like that and i'm not pregnant :)
So you like smashing mirrors too, huh? Thank god for that, I'm not on my own lol.

I would whack my OH a belter sometimes, i have it under control more these days....the pills help haha *twitch*

Temper is normal ....

I just go into a blind RAGE sometimes over NOTHING!!

xxx

Ive been like that lately too, completely irate!

Im blaming the hormones as I am not usually this bad. I could knock Dale out some days!:rofl:

Louise, you wanna try live with me for a week! One min I'm fine the next I'm super bitch! I'll be alright and something will just set me off, either something someone says or something just clicks and thats it!
Right now I'm in a raging mood (although trying to keep it under control!)....

Man U were playing today so my OH arranged with his mate to meet and have (and I quote) "A Couple of Beers" fair enough I thought.....however I know his "couple of beers" are normally like 5 beers! He rings me when the game had finished and told me the score & said he'd only had 3 pints and he was going to meet his bro for another and then home!
I've been to my mums for dinner today and said I'd bring his home with me, when I was leaving my mums I text to ask where he was and he txt me back saying 'I'm in the red lion, going to meet my bro now and see if I can get my cousin out, then going for something to eat, then I'll be home!' I called him to remind him I had his dinner & why was he trying to get his cousin to come out if he was coming home? He then says he'd just walked in to macdonalds and orderd food, but not to worry as he'll still eat his tea!
So to cut a long story short he's just walked in the door, he's white as a sheet and looking really hot can hardly put a sentance together and is sluring his words but still reckons he's only have 5 pints!

The same thing happened yesterday, we went to his uncles party (and of course I'm the driver) we're only staying and hour just showing our faces and have a couple of drinks (me on the lemonade) 5 pints later......3 hours later.....we leave!

He wonders why I get so pissed off........why dnt they just say 'I'm going out, having as many beers as I like don't know what time I'll be in!'

The thing is as well I could 'pop' at any time really, so If i needed to get to the hosp would I have to drive myself because my OH can't even walk straight? I have warned him now anyway (as it getting nearer) If I was to go in to labour while he'd been drinking (had more than 2) I wouldn't let him in with me! I know its harsh but he loses all sense when he's been drinking and thats the last thing I'd need!

Its rly bad I'm making my Oh sound like an alchoholic, he dnt drink often but when he does he's never satisfied with sticking to the "I'm only having two pints!"

Sorry to take over your post Louise, but I know what you mean about getting annoyed! Insted of smashing things up I clean!!

Louise, you wanna try live with me for a week! One min I'm fine the next I'm super bitch! I'll be alright and something will just set me off, either something someone says or something just clicks and thats it!
Right now I'm in a raging mood (although trying to keep it under control!)....

Man U were playing today so my OH arranged with his mate to meet and have (and I quote) "A Couple of Beers" fair enough I thought.....however I know his "couple of beers" are normally like 5 beers! He rings me when the game had finished and told me the score & said he'd only had 3 pints and he was going to meet his bro for another and then home!
I've been to my mums for dinner today and said I'd bring his home with me, when I was leaving my mums I text to ask where he was and he txt me back saying 'I'm in the red lion, going to meet my bro now and see if I can get my cousin out, then going for something to eat, then I'll be home!' I called him to remind him I had his dinner & why was he trying to get his cousin to come out if he was coming home? He then says he'd just walked in to macdonalds and orderd food, but not to worry as he'll still eat his tea!
So to cut a long story short he's just walked in the door, he's white as a sheet and looking really hot can hardly put a sentance together and is sluring his words but still reckons he's only have 5 pints!

The same thing happened yesterday, we went to his uncles party (and of course I'm the driver) we're only staying and hour just showing our faces and have a couple of drinks (me on the lemonade) 5 pints later......3 hours later.....we leave!

He wonders why I get so pissed off........why dnt they just say 'I'm going out, having as many beers as I like don't know what time I'll be in!'

The thing is as well I could 'pop' at any time really, so If i needed to get to the hosp would I have to drive myself because my OH can't even walk straight? I have warned him now anyway (as it getting nearer) If I was to go in to labour while he'd been drinking (had more than 2) I wouldn't let him in with me! I know its harsh but he loses all sense when he's been drinking and thats the last thing I'd need!

Its rly bad I'm making my Oh sound like an alchoholic, he dnt drink often but when he does he's never satisfied with sticking to the "I'm only having two pints!"

Sorry to take over your post Louise, but I know what you mean about getting annoyed! Insted of smashing things up I clean!!
Hey you, lol.
I can see from your reply to my other thread that anything sets you off, lol.. I hope you didnt get offended by what I had said, if so then sorry!
You sound just like me as I too am in the same situation.
It's like nobody gives a shit if im pregnant or not, nobody cares if I have a pain in my tummy or if I feel sick, nobody gives two shits if im upset or hormonal, i mean after all "Im pregnant", so to them its normal... so why should they care huh????
With men, 3 pints is never 3, it's always 6 or 7... I mean in my opinion I consider 5 pints to be enough, infact I would say its quite alot.
I have to keep telling myself "Look, youre pregnant, calm down for the babies sake", but I cant- once I go off on one thats it- im throwing mirrors, hitting walls, craying like a 5 year old who just lost her dummy.
Grrrrrr, its fucking annoying, it's like "HELLO, IS ANYONE LISTENING TO ME? CAN ANYONE SEE ME? I AM HERE YA KNOW......" I know it sounds like attention seeking, but honestly, people go on like pregnancy is an easy ride, like its nothing for them to worry about. It fucking gets my back up "Oh dont worry, it'll pass, it's just her hormones".. THAT in itself gets me in a raging mood because the way they say it is so carefree!!!!!!

I was EXACTLY the same in my 3rd trimester! I would just be so moody and had huge arguements with OH over nothing really! One time I threw my GHD'S on the floor in a temper and broke them :-( then I bawled my eyes out becuase I was so upset that I had broken them coz OH had bought them me for my birthday.

Its totally noral, hormones are all ove the place! think next time I am going to try some homeopathic remidies throughout my pregnancy and also in labour xxx

I've been up and down from day 1 ... fine then I'm not in a SECOND!

:shock:

Heehee, Nice to know im not the only one who's been a complete cow!
I've told them, warned them all "Leave me alone- just ignore me, and dont try to get into an arguement", but Im guessing it's just too much for some of them. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->