Is it normal to get.....

lol your docter sounds grumpier than mine, gone were the days when they atleast pretended that they cared!! have you had anymore cramps recently??, ive been getting quite a few today and this funny pain when i cough :shrug:

:dust:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev235pf___.png

oh crumpy isnt the word he make crumpy sound happy lolol

iv had cramps all day on and off they come ...when i sneeeze cough or stretch... i phoned nhs direct the other day just incase..and she said it sounds normal and not to worrie unless it get worse or starts to hurt bad. iv get cramps on the left hand side..everytime i go loo im dreading wiping just incase i see blood or somethings wrong...i love being preg but i get so worrie some times...every little movement or pain i make or see, i dread the worse..nhs just said try to relax and enjoy it as the signs we got are normal :thumbup: xx

im glad your couple days in with me..cos your going through it all with me yipppeeee :happydance:

i'm glad you rang nhs direct lol i'd be too scared to do that, sometimes i still worry that af is going to show her face even though i've done 6 test lol don't think theres a brand i havent tried lol oh apart from the clearblue digi :happydance: i was being so sad last night looking up baby things on mothercare:wacko: silly i know but me and OH just got all excited for half hour then came back down to earth, when do you plan on telling your work??

i worrie all the time that af is goner come its just cos we are new to this and fear the worse haha

aint sad atall looking at baby things its a great thing to do to bond with your hubby :) we havent done that but iv looked at nearly every sight on google for pregnancy got 4 books from whsmith so we are sad in our own way hahaha

im going to tell work after iv had the 3 month scan so im sure everythings ok not bout telling them now then having a mc :nope: nope so 3months then im telling the whole world..whoop whooop xxx

i have books too!!:happydance: i'm pretty scared aboout telling work because they were really nasty when i had my mc in september they supported me through the first bit and then said we hope you don't plan to fall pregnant soon and your on contraception we don't want this happening again!! so i'm bit terrified about telling them even past the 12weeks stage :(

aww hun thats horrible.

at the end of the day its your body your baby and you have rights...i no its easy to say but it really doesnt matter what people say or do to you. you have rights and its not a nice thing to go through mc....i no how it feels and im telling you now dont you worrie your little self.

its either you can tell them then or wait untill 20weeks scan if you can hold it in that is :)

im telling my boss after the 12 weeks and telling him to keep it to him self untill im ready for everyone to know. i work in a car dealership so its 98% men and you may gather boys will be boys jokes jokes everywhere but at the end of the day..fu..k them init lol

xx

lol your docter sounds grumpier than mine, gone were the days when they atleast pretended that they cared!! have you had anymore cramps recently??, ive been getting quite a few today and this funny pain when i cough :shrug:

oh crumpy isnt the word he make crumpy sound happy lolol

iv had cramps all day on and off they come ...when i sneeeze cough or stretch... i phoned nhs direct the other day just incase..and she said it sounds normal and not to worrie unless it get worse or starts to hurt bad. iv get cramps on the left hand side..everytime i go loo im dreading wiping just incase i see blood or somethings wrong...i love being preg but i get so worrie some times...every little movement or pain i make or see, i dread the worse..nhs just said try to relax and enjoy it as the signs we got are normal :thumbup: xx

im glad your couple days in with me..cos your going through it all with me yipppeeee :happydance:

i'm glad you rang nhs direct lol i'd be too scared to do that, sometimes i still worry that af is going to show her face even though i've done 6 test lol don't think theres a brand i havent tried lol oh apart from the clearblue digi :happydance: i was being so sad last night looking up baby things on mothercare:wacko: silly i know but me and OH just got all excited for half hour then came back down to earth, when do you plan on telling your work??

i worrie all the time that af is goner come its just cos we are new to this and fear the worse haha

aint sad atall looking at baby things its a great thing to do to bond with your hubby :) we havent done that but iv looked at nearly every sight on google for pregnancy got 4 books from whsmith so we are sad in our own way hahaha

im going to tell work after iv had the 3 month scan so im sure everythings ok not bout telling them now then having a mc :nope: nope so 3months then im telling the whole world..whoop whooop xxx

i have books too!!:happydance: i'm pretty scared aboout telling work because they were really nasty when i had my mc in september they supported me through the first bit and then said we hope you don't plan to fall pregnant soon and your on contraception we don't want this happening again!! so i'm bit terrified about telling them even past the 12weeks stage :(

aww hun thats horrible.

at the end of the day its your body your baby and you have rights...i no its easy to say but it really doesnt matter what people say or do to you. you have rights and its not a nice thing to go through mc....i no how it feels and im telling you now dont you worrie your little self.

its either you can tell them then or wait untill 20weeks scan if you can hold it in that is :)

im telling my boss after the 12 weeks and telling him to keep it to him self untill im ready for everyone to know. i work in a car dealership so its 98% men and you may gather boys will be boys jokes jokes everywhere but at the end of the day..fu..k them init lol

xx

i'm going to tell my manager at 12weeks because i'll have to be taken off my department at work, think i'll just leave a note on her desk and run lol, i understand what you mean about the car dealership my OH works for renault in london, i can't imagine waddling around work in a few months time in maternity wear seems so far away maybe thats just aswell think i'm going to turn into a blob hahaha it'll be worth it in the end i guess and then i'll be joining weight watchers :happydance: lol

Congratulations hon :happydance:. Get yourself over to first tri section and you'll have loads of ladies there to ask questions too (and you'll get more responses). Btw yes I got the cramps too, just little one making themselves very comfortable, it's perfectly normal.

sammynashley haha i think that 12weeks should be ok hun..at the end of the day its gotter be done for your own safey for you and the buba :)

oh im not looking 4ward to turning to a blob lol my partner is loving it though...bigger boobs bigger bum...whats not to love or play with (so he says) lolol

the joys of getting pregnant eh :) xx

Pippin - hi there sweet thanks alot much appreciated that your also getting cramps :)

its starting to get a little bit more now..kinda like the little ones decided to bounce up and down up and down...either that or hes hungry and started to eat my insides lol

i will come in to 1st tri section right now...... :happydance: xxx

hiya hun, i went to the docters this morning have my scan date and midwife appointment booked:yipee: seems so far away now :( have my midwfe on the 6th jan n my scan on the 11th, don't know how i'm going to last that long, the docter was a idiot too it was a different one n he said well how do you know your pregnant :dohh: durrrr lol he didnt have a clue. how are you today hun??

started a new page as the one b4 was getting bit long from quotes lol

cla - congratulations sweet.. this your first bfp/child?

sammy - lol bout my mouth tastes like i'd been sleep walking to the scrap yard and chewing on rusty metal during the night :rofl::rofl: i just burst out laughing at work reading that - people at work thing im some loony toon haha

i havent got a clue when midwife will come..all the doctor said in an Un-sarcastic voice that she will be intouch in a couple of weeks. like its not the best thing in the world...i felt like picking him up shaking him to see if he was real as he had no emotion for the fact i was pregnant like :hi: it wasnt a big deal lol like he was high on drugs and didnt give a peep lol

iv had a mc 3 years ago so im not sure if i will get seen earlier or not as the doctor didnt mention it..so hummml awaiting game.. :dohh:

all i got was are you taking folic acid ..yes...oh good...well fill this out sent it off and then the midwife willl be in touch...anything else?

ERMMM NO :saywhat::gun: :shrug: lol

hope you are ok. to answer your question this is my second baby, but its like my first its been nearly over 9 years since i had my son so a lot as changed since i had him. and i seem to be worrying more with this one , it must be because iam older. has it sunck in yet that you are going to be a mommy:hugs:

i hate that when you go doctors and they havent got a clue whats going on with you..like hello check my file you numpty?? but saying are you pregnant is just damn right stoooooopid :dohh:

i phoned the doctors and spoke to the midwife she said if i sent my form off in the week she will get back to me some time next week? guurr whys everyone else getting dates apoointments and im stuck on the moon knowing nothing? :shrug::shrug: hummm

cla - after 9 years i bet it does feel like your having your first child, long time ago...you must be feeling just like us then worried and unsure..feeling like your waiting 4ever :) :happydance:

and no it doesnt feel like im a mummy yet as its just talk talk talk i need facts lol i think once i see the bean on screen then it will hit me...then ill cry and get extra scared lol then hubby will get even more protective haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->