Is it OK to just ignore him?!

suzanne108

Reaction score
FOB is pissing me off! He keeps trying to make conversation about things that aren't baby related.

Is it OK to ignore him? I will talk to him about baby stuff but I feel like telling him to piss off when he tries making conversation!!

Last night he asked what I was doing, so I replied saying we had family round for my nephews birthday. I think the fact that I replied made him think I was willing to chat so I kinda regret it now! Cos he replied saying "I thought it was his birthday tomorrow?" Errrr yeah, forgive us for not having a party on a monday!! So I Ignored him, then today he text again saying "will you see nathan today, tell him happy birthday" so I replied saying OK then FOB carried on trying to start a convo which I ignored! Now he's just sent ANOTHER text asking if I watched X Factor last night.....ARGH....if someone doesnt reply to you you kinda get the hint that they don't wanna talk don't you?! He's REALLY not getting the hint!!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

So I'm ignoring this one too....thats 3 times he's sent texts in 2 days where he's asked me stuff but I've ignored him. Is that acceptable or nasty?! I don't want him using it against me!!!!

Yeah, it's fine to ignore him lol. Especially if it's not even about the baby. Just say you were really busy/left your phone somewhere/etc.

If you don't want to speak to him, i'd tell him, that way he'll fully get the hint. :)

I would say it's ok to ignore his text messages if you don't want to speak to him. Talking to him about the baby is good :) but you shouldn't feel like you have to make conversation with him.
:hugs:

I agree with the others hun. If its not baby related then id ignore him to x

Yep I agree!! The only thing "attaching" you two is your LO, so if it's not related to baby, ignore him!!

Men are dense at the best of times, if you start talking small talk with him, he'll prob think he's in with a chance of getting back together! You know what their like!

:hugs:

Louise you hit the nail on the head!!

Last week he was saying he wants to get back together (only in Jan though when baby is here!!!!!!!!) so I'm worried about being too nice in case he thinks that I do want to get back with him - because I most definitely DON'T!!!

Hopefully he'll get the hint soon!

Yeah its ok to ignore him!

If you start having all these texts and convos not about baby he might think hes getting what he wants, id just tell him tho next time u see him, u dont want to get back together, and your not ' good friends ' so not to make pointless convos with you, even if he is trying to be nice. Say we are friends for the sake of the baby, thats all, thats all i wanna talk to you about. our lives are seperate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->