Is it Positive.. or even close?? **UPDATED NEW PIC**

WhosThatGirl

Mommy of 4 amazing kids!
Reaction score
What do you think? Is this a positive OPK or almost positive.. or only half way positive LOL!! Its the "answer" brand OPK dip sticks. I am on CD 12. It is a tad darker in person and is twice as dark as the ones I took yesterday. Not sure if its quite a positive yet though.

https://i40.tinypic.com/nmmbnm.jpg

Once i get a positive it means i will release an egg in 12-24 hours, correct?

***EDIT April 28 @ 2PM**

I have taken 2 more OPK today. Another Answer brand this morning with FMU (but it was like 11am i slept in today lol) and my IC opks came in the mail today so at 2pm I took the IC OPK. Both are below.

Are either positive??

Also the Answer is supposed to be 40 miu and the IC OPK 20 miu. I wonder why the answer is much darker? THough the IC I just took and it is still wet so it will darken more still once dry.

Are either positive??

https://i44.tinypic.com/jqjeh0.jpg

I think you should get some BDing in tonight.... you will probably get a darker OPK tomorrow!!!!!

god i hate the opks when they do that dark on one side light on other i mean "what's that supposed to mean" lol ur half ovulating??? babes best thing to do is test again with another strip sometimes the strips can be dodgy i mean i took an opk the other week and done everything right (been doing it 5 months now so i think i know what to do lol) and it just came up invalid for no reason, i think coz there cheap its to be expected but it happened just once out of a batch of 50 tests that are the exact same, get some :sex: going though huns as it is dark on one side which would make me suspect ur LH level is rising now test again test again post pic xxxx

**Just updated original post with new picture.. are they positive yet???**

I would say those are positive! x

i would say they are very close to positive but maybe have a slight bit more darkening to come, i'd say u will get ur fully blown pos tomoro so start bding and keep going for a few days until it goes neg xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->