Is it possible not to ovulate one month?

If you do start to chart your temp next cycle, you can get a BBT thermometer from Ebay really cheap as that's where I got mine from. And yes, you take your temp first thing in the morning, as soon as you wake up. :)

Thank you both! And what happens to the temperature after you ovulate? Does it go up or down? So confused with all this stuff!!!

It is supposed to go up a little and stay up. You should test everyday and if you are pregnant you temp will stay up through the pregnancy. If your are not pregnant the temp should drop back down just before your cycle starts again.

Hi everyone! My. Husband and I are ttc for the first time. I've read a lot about precautions and everything. My cycle is pretty irregular and it's hard to pinpoint ov. Any suggestions! 😀

I think that it is possible not to ovulate every month. I began using an ovulation predictor kit a couple of months ago, and tested negative each time. I found it very stressful so I decided to take a month off, and actually got pregnant that month. I talked to my doctor about my anovulatory cycle before I found out that I was pregnant, and she told me that since I get my period every month (within 26-29 days) that it was extremely unlikely that I don't ovulate on a regular basis. She said that my anovulatory cycle could have been due to stress or a mild infection. Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->