Is it possible this soon? Opinions please!!!

kermitsmum

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Well I mc twins on the 6th April. I bled for a week and continued to get hpt++ for another week and a half after.

Right, here goes, is there a chance I could be pregnant again that soon?

I got slightly suspicious on Tuesday when in the evening I had a really sharp pain on over my right ovary. I had this in my previous pregnancy but at the time had two sharp pains. I have lots of watery cm with hand lotion discharge with it (so sorry for tmi).
Yesterday afternoon I started feeling queasy with a headache and have been constipated. Didn't think too much of it until this morning, where I have actually been sick twice and terribly constipated and very tired. I have to explain that I have been up since 4 ish due to a storm, so this could all be tiredness or a bug. I am about 9 dpo, so feel its too early to test.

What do you all think????????

i would say leave it untill 12 dpo to test then again at 14dpo your bnody may be all over the place since the m/c it could well be playing tricks on you im hoping it is however your bfp again xx good luck hun xx

Thanks Danni, rather hoping so myself, but very aware that it may be in my head more than my body!

Only time will tell!!!

There is a chance. I fell pregnant with Isabella two weeks after my early loss

I'm in the same position as you. Had miscarriage on 31st April, but suspect that I might be pregnant again. I'm pretty sure I ov last week. I have symptoms such as sore and veiny looking breasts, terrible fatigue and cramps in my stomach and lower back.

Going to test on Sunday. May be too early, but I'll do another one later in the week. In the meantime, I'm off the wine and on the vitamins!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->