Is it possible to get pregnant 100+ days into a cycle?

Once on cd120ish with clomid (no period induced first) and once 6.5 months post partum with no period that turned out to be a chemical (and I wasn't breastfeeding)

Wow! It's really good to know that's it's not as impossible as I was lead to believe :) Sorry to hear about the chemical hun :(

Once on cd120ish with clomid (no period induced first) and once 6.5 months post partum with no period that turned out to be a chemical (and I wasn't breastfeeding)

Wow! It's really good to know that's it's not as impossible as I was lead to believe :) Sorry to hear about the chemical hun :(

We were just ntnp thinking with my long cycles it was impossible but then after that now we really want it!!! Jace needs a little brother or sister :) so were are on clomid again now.

No. We were going to look into that eventually. We decided to leave it up to fate for awhile. We started young (19), so I didn't feel a huge rush.

I started when I was 20, I'm 22 now and it feels like a rush lol. You must have so much self control :p

Haha, I guess so. I just really think everything will happen for a reason. And looking back, I got pregnant at the best possible time. I'm hoping #2 won't take that long though!

BFN :( I keep thinking I see something faint, but I know it's line eyes. I'll test in a week just to make sure.

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 17
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 19
Hey ladies.

I'm currently on CD 127, which has been the norm for me. The longest cycle I've had except for this one was 109 days.

My last HPT was a little over a month ago and BFN, so I pretty much dismissed this whole cycle and have been waiting for AF, believing you can't get pregnant this late in a cycle.

Lately though, I've been having what seems like AF signs. I had extremely sore nipples for 2 weeks. I couldn't even let the shower water touch them. Usually this happens about 4 days before AF.. But AF didn't show.

The sore nipples are gone now, and my boobs are just a little sore.

Because AF hasn't shown with these signs like it usually does, I'm starting to think they may be pregnancy signs.

I honestly thought it was impossible to get pregnant this late into a cycle, but now I'm questioning that reasoning.

Anyone know if it's possible to get pregnant in a CD 100+ cycle?

I'll be taking an HPT tomorrow morning, just to be sure.

Idk if you are or not, but I know that it is definitely possible. I fell pregnant last November, and the last period I had before that was in April. So it is DEFINITELY possible.

Yeah and it's fun at every appointment when they ask your LMP haha

Last Menstrual Period.
How most pregnancies are dates.
You go to go an app and the first thing they ask is your LMP, say its march you say LMP is January, they say oh so your 3 months, and you say no just 1! Just ovulated 2.5 months into a cycle

LOL oh. That would be great. My LMP was June 9, so (if I got a BFP) I'd be almost 5 months haha.

hello, just wanted to say thank you creating this thread. Im on cd 88 atm, but i have pcos so it comes with it unfortunately.

my doctor did tell me to keep having regular sex because i can still get pregnant but i have never heard of anyone getting pregnant without regular periods.

good luck :) x

Thank you for creating this thread! Im in a similar situation! Weve been trying 13 months and my cycles are super long too! AF showed in January this year and didnt come again until August! And I havent had another one since!

Im not sure whether im ovulating either, ive had blood tests, ultra sound and internal examination but all appears to be fine so my other half is just waiting for his app to come through for him to do a sperm analysis before we get referred to a gynaecologist. X

Thank you for creating this thread! Im in a similar situation! Weve been trying 13 months and my cycles are super long too! AF showed in January this year and didnt come again until August! And I havent had another one since!

Im not sure whether im ovulating either, ive had blood tests, ultra sound and internal examination but all appears to be fine so my other half is just waiting for his app to come through for him to do a sperm analysis before we get referred to a gynaecologist. X

Thats exactly where I am. I've been waiting for my OBGYN appointment since June, it's in December. It's been a frustrating wait, I really hope they don't make you wait that long :(

Oh no! That is a long time, I bet December cant come quick enough! Were u on bcp? Have u had all of the same tests?

Oh no! That is a long time, I bet December cant come quick enough! Were u on bcp? Have u had all of the same tests?

Yeah I was on BCP for 7 years before TTC. My mom put me on it the first period I ever had.. So I think my body never learned how to ovulate or control my cycles. I've had an ultrasound and bloodwork (non-hormonal) and everything came back fine. I'll be getting my hormones checked in November with my next doctors appointment. My doctor said if the hormones come back fine that the OBGYN will probably want to give me an HSG before putting me on clomid.

I was on 8 years and came off that sept 2012. I was the same though, I went on it before my cycles became regular but I guess at 16 you dont think about how it will effect you when ttc. My doc thinks now ive come off bcp my body has basically gone back to how it was 7 years ago.. and so my periods are still irregular. Least you have a bit of a plan!

Yes it is very possible to get your bfp 100+ days into a cycle. I got mine of cd93!! Ov'd on cd83. My beautiful girl sitting right next to me would prove its very much possible!

Will try find you the thread when i got my bfp...

Good luck and keep the faith, its hard with long cycles but definitely possible!!

Edit: here it is https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...ld-iv-got-my-little-twiglet-did-digi-pg4.html

Hey ladies! Just thought I'd update on how things have been going.

I took another test yesterday morning and I can clearly see a second line now. I was spotting yesterday evening, but it's cleared up. I'm going to take a digital on thursday just to make sure the second line isn't an evap. Here's the test, taken 5 minutes after :)

Attachments

• photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads