is it possible to ovulate on the bleed after stopping pill?

RawrDinosaur

Reaction score
Urgh; I'm so confused.

Since last night I've been posting on the TTC forums now I'm going to try here cos I'm panicing over what could be nothing.

We BD'd last night and after when I wiped there was pinkish blood.. The spotting stopped after about half an hour and was only there when I wiped but now I'm getting strange cramps that aren't cramps but my wombs making itself known. The thing that I'm worried about is that I did have cramping in my sides during AF (I remember because I was going to ask the same question about a week ago when I was getting them) but spotting is such a strange thing to happen in my cycle I've got alarm bells ringing all over now. I've been feeling for signs of ovulation and my CM and cervix position indicate not fertile... And I finished AF on the 2nd/3rd so it would be too early anyway.

Could there be a chance that I did ovulate while I was bleeding and this is implantation? A few people have already said that they have a similar thing near ovulation, but I've just never had it before on or off the pill. If this was implantation when should I test to get a reliable response? Do I just start the 2ww?

Sorry for the essay thanks for reading xxx

i dont know the answer sorry but wanted to send you some :hugs: x

your welcome have you NTNP long im pretty new to it but dont answer if you dont want to :thumbup:

A week and 3 days according to my ticker :p

Came off my BC for new year :) so I'm pretty new too.

Do you want to become buddies? i came off in bc in november n would be good to have someone to talk to :)

Sure, sorry it took a while to get back to you I've been busy :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->