is it possible to ovulate, without any signs of ovulation!? :/

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
hey ladies :) I hope you're all okay!

so, apparently I should of ovulated this weekend.. but I've had no signs? :shrug: I don't temp, but I didn't get any of the normal clear, stretchy discharge I get. :nope: could I still of ovulated, without the signs? I'm trying to remain hopeful, but keep expecting my usual two week bleed to appear!

thanks in advance for any replies :) x

I'm interested to know too! I was expecting to O around CD16 because thats what happened last month but it doesn't feel like I have. I normally get signs that I'm in the TWW too like tender boobs but nothing as yet.

all I've had is a couple of sharp pains in my ovaries, that's it! :shrug: just hoping for the best. :dust: to you. x

Yes, you can ovulate without seeing EWCM or getting some other physical symptoms. When I had regular cycles, I didn't always have the same symptoms month to month around ovulation time. Hope that helps. :)

brilliant! thank you. I don't know why, but because I didn't see that EWCM, I'm convinced I haven't ovulated.. I should of ovulated this weekend, so fingers crossed! I'm hoping this will be my second "normal" cycle since June last year! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->