Is it possible?

Misshelbylynn

Reaction score
My last period was on Oct. 24 and lasted up until the 28/29. My boyfriend and i had sex Nov. 12-15. And we think we conceived on the 14th if we conceived at all. We're not entirely sure if we did though. the 14th was a monday and a few days later i had really bad cramping but i wasn't due for my period til another week. i never have cramps THAT early. i was also extremely tired that week. my boobs were also majorly sore and they NEVER get sore before i start. i took 3 tests that week, all negative of course. it was too early. the week of the 21st, i started noticing the tiny bumps around my nipples were more prominent and then a couple days later, my veins became visible and they weren't before. (now i can see a little more veins on my tum) as the 24th came and went, i was getting more and more nervous. but my period came 4 days late. i had the worst cramps ever. according to when my last period was, i'd be 5 weeks now. but according to when we think we conceived, i'd be 4 weeks. help please?

Oh hun, maybe someone else has an idea but it sounds like you did conceive and then suffered a chemical pregnancy - basically a horrible term for a very early miscarriage. Very sorry for you sweetie xx

its possible, i got pregnant with my second on the first go of ntnp. u roughly ovulate 10 days after the first day of ur last period. go docs n get a test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->