Is it really this hard

ktsl123

Reaction score
Ladies I was wondering if everything is all good in your downstairs compartments and you ovulate normally is it really that hard to conceive?

I am just wondering if the ladies that have not conceived for several months although everything is fine have sex enough. Could maybe that be the problem??

I wish that was the only problem!!! I doubt its that we aren't BD'ing enough! Each woman's body is different and therefore each fertility problem differs and varies. Some has pcos, some unexplainable infertility, some irregular cycles, some hormone inbalances, and some just waiting for their equipment to get back to work after coming off of hormones such as the pill. So really it does range from a lot of different things. But I can assure you my problems do NOT stem from not BD'ing enough.:blush:

If it was only that easy. I am having sex every other day and my husband has a limp because of me - ha. Just hoping to catch that little egg sooner than later! Ha.

I wish that was the only problem!!! I doubt its that we aren't BD'ing enough! Each woman's body is different and therefore each fertility problem differs and varies. Some has pcos, some unexplainable infertility, some irregular cycles, some hormone inbalances, and some just waiting for their equipment to get back to work after coming off of hormones such as the pill. So really it does range from a lot of different things. But I can assure you my problems do NOT stem from not BD'ing enough.:blush:

:rofl: if that were only the problem everyone on here would have had their :bfp: by now and there would be no need for this forum.:rofl: It is funny because we are taught at a young age the you :sex: and get pregnant just like that and when it is time to try it does not work out that way every time.

I have two children but have had 3 MC's and been trying a little while now for another bfp and my husband and I bed about 3 times a day around ovulation time, so it certainly isn't the reason for us. Just remember that if EVERYTHING is perfect, plenty of swimmers, you ovulate, you have a GOOD egg, you time bedding correctly, you still only have a 25% chance to have it turn into a pregnancy, forget the fact that the pregnancy may then have problems and may abort. It happens for some right away but that same person (for example ME) can have a longer wait the next time. Also remember that age of women, age of man, weight of women, etc can be a factor!

As far as I know I dont have any problems...havent been tested yet but it hasnt been too too long I guess...

Originally we were only BDing about 3 x a month (I know I know not much) so that could have been why, but we have had a couple months where we were BDing at LEAST once a week...usually more...

I think some ppl just have more luck getting pregnant fast. I dont think its always because of too little sex, or fertility issues.

We will all get our BFP's soon!

Oh and I can totally understand what u mean about being told at a young age that you can get preg so easy...I remember my mom saying so many times "it only takes once!!!! remember that!"

Ya well....now I am trying and its definately taking more than once haha although I do understand why she said that :p (because technically it DOES only take once for some people...)

Hi Ktsl123

(I think) The stats say that 2% of everyone seen in fertlity clinic has a problem that seemed to be due to sex (ineffective, not enough, wrong timing etc) Everyone else has other or unexplained reasons.

I think you'll find most women on here have done rather extensive research and tried every tip and trick of the trade!! So it's unilikely we will find such a simple reason for us all not to have conceived, but thanks for trying to help.

I agree with JJF and the others...the chances are low each month (20-25% per cycle -which actually gets lower the longer you've been trying) and then add on chemical pregnancy, miscarriage and poor egg and sperm quality as we get older etc etc.....

It will work in the end though....in the meantime we are all studying for diplomas in patience!!

well b4 i was even tryin2 concieve i know when i got pg in dec/jan08 we only bd once that mth! was just the right time i suppose!! i think if u bd on ur fertilite days..(of course knowing when these r can be akward!) i had a mc in mar08, but weve been ttc since and bd more,but not like 3times a day!! wudnt av the time! LOL

If only it was that easy! I didn't realise untill I started looking into it just how may women struggle to concieve. It is incredibly frustrating to know that you can be doing EVERYTHING possible to get that bfp but nothing happens. Thank goodness we have b&b to keep us sane :)

Well i ovulate every month fine, but we are still not pregnant and we have been at it like rabbits, just about to embark on cycle 6.

I think some people are both fertile but some aren't that compatible which makes it harder to conceive. Don't know if this is true but I've heard it somewhere and that's why it can take some ppl a while to conceive.

I heard that on this video..https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/miracle/program.html#

that the sperm and egg have to match. That was something I never knew and is a little scary because not any ol' sperm can get the egg. Well I am hoping that having sex a lot this month works for me! For some reason I still feel doubtful though uggggg.
TTC is not as fun as it sounds......

Ladies I was wondering if everything is all good in your downstairs compartments and you ovulate normally is it really that hard to conceive?

I am just wondering if the ladies that have not conceived for several months although everything is fine have sex enough. Could maybe that be the problem??

It really depends. They are soooo many reasons couples don't get pregnant right away - it can even be something as simple as a hostile environment (my friend had that). Nothing was wrong with either one of them but my friend had a hostile environment and all the sperm died before they ever reached the egg. I doubt it's not enough :sex: as the other ladies have said, if that's the case we'd all have our :bfp:'s by now. It could be that although :sex: is frequent enough maybe you just aren't catching it at the right times? :shrug: I don't know although they say :sex: 3 or 4 times a week should be enough to catch the egg. Who knows why that darn egg seems so elusive!! She's a crafty little devil, aint she?? :rofl:

I had a BFP but ended in MC and now 8months later and lots of sex later still no BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->