is it sad that i really love....

jenfirstbaby

i <3 my baby girl :)
Reaction score
Staying at my mums on a Thursday night?? :( lol

She's off work on a Friday so we normally go shopping and have lunch. She also uses my car on a Friday morning to go to her diet class, so its easier for me to stay rather than come round early.

We stayed here for a week when we got out of the hospital and I really loved it. I miss being at home :( I only moved out last October when I moved in with OH

I love staying here :) it feels like im getting a break, even tho im not lol breaks up the repetitive-ness of our routine in the flat !!

Xxx

Awh :) I'm glad you and your Mum have such a positive relationship! I love my mother, but I couldn't stay at hers! Haha x

Aww really? Lol :haha: I love my mum, don't know what id do without her! Hope Jessica loves me as much when she is older :)

She's been so great helping me, does so much! :) jess is quite good at night now but before she used to do the nightshift on a thursday to let me sleep !

she's probably sick of the sight of us lol xx

No its not sad, me and my mom are close too and I always enjoy stopping at theirs, its always nice to just have a chat and callum really loves her. I think its lovely :thumbup: xx

Not sad at all, quite lovely in fact:)

Nor I love staying at my mums she gets up with the kids and I get a lie in that never ever happens any other time :haha: x

I don't think it's sad. I think it's very healthy!

If other people are saying nasty things to you about it - forget them!

My mom and I are VERY close, we were always like best friends my whole life. And we always lived together even if I spent a LOT of time "living" in between home and a boyfriend's house. Now that I'm grown and married, my mom lives with us now. She has many physical problems. And I don't care for the nasty things that people say about us. I think what's "sad" is that not enough people are this close with their moms. Too many parents that I know - don't know how to be friends to their kids, they only know how to be dictators. And there is so much distance between them. And that's considered "normal." Well, "I" am happy to be so close to my mom and "I" am proud of it. And I plan to have the same closeness with my own children!

It's not sad at all! I'm very close to my mum too. :) I moved out eight months ago and I'm the last girl so my dad hated it lol. My fiance used to work as a sercurity gard so at least 3 nights a week I'd stay at my mums and dads, I hated staying alone and they only live about 4 doors away. My OH works at apple now so he's home every night, I was ill last week and joked that my OH was no good and I wanted my mum, my dad said he'd move me back in tomorrow if he had the chance haha :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->