Is it sad...

PeanutBean

Mumma to B & I
Reaction score
...that I'm excited that I bought breast pads yesterday?! I got two packs of washable ones, Boots and Avent as I couldn't decide between. I also got some huge and some skinny maternity pads and, much more exciting, a pack of biodegradable newborn nappies. hooray! Now we've got a little time before deciding what reusables to try later. At least baby's bum will be covered for a while!

And today I've done a first baby wash of towels, muslins, new socks and hats and things. It's going to be so funny to see tiny socks hung up to dry for the first time!

Aw its not sad at all :) its exciting stuff :) Good job on getting the washing done :) ive only just got round to mine :rofl: 9 days to late....:blush: XxxX

Not at all...it just makes it seem more real doesn't it!

Thanks! I'm not washing the cotbed sheets yet. We're using a moses basket first and we've got neither the cotbed here yet nor a mattress to go in it! All the baby's clothes are second hand so they're all already washed so it's not such a big job. Exciting though! I'm enjoying getting my changing bag all ready for the baby (help DH once baby is here whether we are in hospital or at home). Need to think about a hospital bag soon though I still hope I won't need one.

Its not sad at all.

I love seeing baby socks hanging up. Soo cute. x

No,it aint sad at all. It`s excitin! :p I`ve only got 1 pack of disposable breast pads so far. :? Need to do my hospital bag shop. I`ve been spending my money on more clothes for her,lol. Spent a fortune I have.

It's not sad at all, it's exciting!

I'm debating when to start washing all my stuff. Don't want to do it too early, but don't want to do it too late either.

Well I've now got a line of shiny baby towels and muslins hung out, and all the socks and mitts on one of those little clippy things, dunno if you know what I mean! So very cute! Had the challenge of finding them all in the washing machine and kept finding mitts on the floor! Everything's so tiny! I fell very pleased with myself about the washing!

The mitts and socks can get stuck in the filter too:dohh:....don't ask me how they get through the tiny gap but it happens. Check washer and dryer filters regularly:rofl:. My washer had 2 scratch mitts and a sock in it once when the engineer came to see why it was skipping cycles:dohh:...if I'd only checked the filter 1st:blush:

Those little net bags for washing tablets are good to keep things togeather, you can get a couple of pairs of socks or mitts in each bag without compromising the wash:happydance:....that's my "tip of the day". Or you can buy a bigger net bag from Blooming Marvellous or somewhere like that.

Its very exciting !! Im going to start some of my washing from next week and fetch everything i need for my hospital bag !!

Its certainly getting closer !! :happydance:

Thanks Hevz, both my breast pads came with wash bags and one is huge so I might try washing in that in future!

I dont think its sad anything which is even remotely baby related makes me excited even a pack of nappies lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->