• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Is it safe to go to a gig while pregnant?

ellie09

Reaction score
I bought tickets to take my niece to see Jonas Brothers, i was wondering if it would be safe to still go? I took her to see another band last year and it was crazy lol, people we're pushing and bumping into you. Plus it will be really loud but i don't think that would effect the baby, would it? I'll be about five and half months pregnant. Sorry if i sound clueless lol :blush:

i cant see a problem with at aslong as your careful, you will be obv. pregnant by then so people may see and be a bit more careful, just take as much care as you can. as for the noise, baby can hear it, and will probly start kicking like mad lol
not much help though sorry

Youll be fine hun, if anyone pushes you give them a good wack! Drink plenty of fluids tho so you dont get dehydrated \\:D/ have fun xx

i went to see U2 last night (at 6 months), i had a seat although spent most of it standing up dancing! i was worried that I could really feel the bass vibrating through me and therefore LO, and there was a bit of dancing along from him/her, but I think it was fine! Did get stuck in a crowd outside afterwards though, I just got my elbows out and made sure OH was in front so I could keep a bit of space in between us so no one squashed my bump. It was great :) I'm sure you'll be fine - enjoy!

If its seated id say your grand and besides its the jonas brothers so id say you'd be ok, no slayer or something you might have had a problem! hahaha

My Mum and Dad went to a gig when Mum was a week overdue with me!! :o Apparently she wanted to get things moving! She just stood at the back and people kept their distance, although it was 1985.

Besides, the Jonas Brothers aren't exactly rock and roll!

Hey,

I went to see Oasis in a big open air concert, it was absolute manic and I felt abit scared, but kinda just stood back from the crowds, still had a good time though!

I'd say go, just be very wary of people as they tend to be drunk and don't notice your pregnant etc? Try stand to the back as possible and maybe leave a little early, the last song maybe? To avoid the rush at the end.

x

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"