Is it safe to.....

Irish Baby

Reaction score
Go to a water park when pregnant? I will be 10 weeks when we go on holiday and we will be going to a water park,.. I'd imagine baby will be still so small that it wouldn't do any harm???

I'm not an expert by any means but I don't see why not. Just maybe don't do anything crazy? We're going out on our boat today and go tubing (I'm 5 weeks) I won't be on the tube as you lay on your stomach and it can hurt so I'd rather not take the chance but I'll be jumping into the lake, swimming, ect.

I'm going on holiday to a water park this week. I'll probably stay away from any crazy slides, but the smaller ones and just normal pools will be fine.

Personally I wouldnt go on the slides, all the parks I've been to havent been particularly gentle they are designed for thrills and I wouldnt want to take that chance :flower:

In the same boat, we go to Italy in a couple of weeks. There are some really small, designed for children slides within the pool complexes. Not sure whether it'll be safe to go on them or not?

I wouldn't myself. Ive lost a few babies and the risk just isn't worth it to me.

The i remember when I was trying for my oldest we went to a water park, and almost everything aside from the lazy river had warnings not to go on if pregnant. Not worth the risk.

I went to the waterpark! Just didn't get to go on the fun slides. We're not supposed to go in hot tubs but I went in for about 5 minutes with just my legs in.. But my baby is doing just fine.

I'd still go, but I wouldn't go on any of the slides etc. Not worth risking in my opinion xx

A friend of mine went to the water park with me two summers ago, when she was around 10 weeks pregnant. She stuck to the lazy river, while I went on the slides with her husband and a mutual friend. After every second or third slide, we'd go and float around the river with her for a bit. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->