is it to test??????

Macca18

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm a little bit confused. I had a really weird period. It came a day late ( I'm like clockwork it comes every 34 days) It was med/havy for a day the exstermly light (only noticeable when i wipe ) my nipples have been tingaling so i done a pregnancy test 2 weeks after my period and got a negative. I have since have had exstermly sore breasts and painful nipples i haae also feel nauseous and only goes away if i eat. What i really want to ask is would it be ok to test now or wait in till my next period which is over a week away? Which feels forever away :wacko:

Hi hun, the symptoms you have at the moment are just post ovulation symptoms that you will get whether you are pregnant or not. Best time to test is 4 days prior to expected AF and later.

I've never had that with ovelation before but i guess therr is always a first. I also have thick blue vains aswell as pain in my brests for about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks now so hopefully thats a good sign. It's so hard to wait ��

Are you sure you only ovulated a week ago? You could always get some cheap pregnancy tests, then it doesn't matter too much when you use them.

The ovulation calculator said i ovulated between the 24th to the 30th. I wasn't sure if i had implementation bleeding instead of a period last month because I read that somtimes it can be heavy and it only lasted about a day and the rest of the week was extremely light and brown in colour. It was about 3 days after that i noticed the vains and now the sharp pains i get in my breast (mainly at night and if i wear a bra and not a cropped top during the day ) it's been about 3 1/2 weeks since my weird period.

the only way to know is to do a hcg blood test---> which will show you if you are pregnant or not, by now or to do another urine pregnancy test. but i am thinking that if it was implantation bleeding last month, a urine pregnancy test would have shown positive by now. just say if u are pregnant, how far along could u be? koz i know that it can take a while for some women to show positive on a pregnancy test! gluck xx

You said you did a pregnancy test 2 weeks after your weird bleed and it was negative so it's highly unlikely you were pregnant at that time, and much more likely that it was just a light AF. I don't know why you would be having post ovulation symptoms right after that bleed though :shrug: Have you started taking any supplements recently or come off birth control or something that might mess up your cycle?

I've been off birth control since April this year and started blackmores pregnancy vitamins about 2 months ago but thats it. I guess if it's from weird period then i would be 3 1/2 weeks pregnant but if we went by ovelation this month it would only be about week. Maybe I wait and see if i get my period this month then go to the doctors if i get it or not. Maybe i just want this to much and looking for anything that may be a symptom of pregnancy :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->