is it too early to test?

wanting1more

Praying for a sticky Bean
Reaction score
I know i said i was waiting till January 1 and i had full intention of doing so but i have 4 boxes of FIRST RESPONSE® Gold™ Early Result Digital Pregnancy Test.

i just took a look at their web site to see how sensitive they were and it says
"Early results five days before your missed period...NOW in a digital test"

AF is due on christmas ..maybe the day after.

to test or not to test that is the question?

I think i am 9dpo today

:blush: yea that info would of been helpful right lol I am 9dpo i think.

I had a early miscarriage last cycle and my temps are all over the place, i did have a positive on a opk on the 1oth i should of O'd the 11th

i did some reading the tests has a sensitivity of 18 miU

Hey I am due AF on Christmas too (8DPO today)! Arent we lucky! Hoping its BFP for us!

With my son I tested 9DPO and got a very faint line on a cheap internet test and a not preg on Digi. I tested 10DPO and got a stronger faint line on the cheap test then tested later on with held in pee with a digi(clearblue) and got a pregnant that was 2 days before AF was due.

I think they arent as sensitive as they say but I recon a few days before AF its more accurate.

Its up to you really but I would try to hold out until Monday at least if using a digi.....oh its so exciting!!

:dust::dust:

Emma.xx

I got a bfp on a frer at 8dpo, I guess it depends if you can accept you might need to wait longer. Good luck. X

hiya wanting1more! i remember some posts u made in athread of mine awhile back! well as u can see i did it! i tested 4days before my af was due with a digi and got a BFP! im not sure how many dpo i was though. i wish you all the very best and will be keeping my FX for you!! xx

how exciting elmaxie I hope we both get our BFP's..

i will be a bit disappointed if i get a BFN but at the same time it would be ok since we were not going to officially try again till january..

I am thinking if i test today i can get it out of my system and wait properly.. I have heard so much that a loss and throw your periods out of wack .. I had 2 previous losses but do not remember them making my cycles weird.

it would be nice to know for sure before christmas and new years so i could relax and drink a bit of holiday cheer.. or be over the moon happy without the need for a drink

hiya wanting1more! i remember some posts u made in athread of mine awhile back! well as u can see i did it! i tested 4days before my af was due with a digi and got a BFP! im not sure how many dpo i was though. i wish you all the very best and will be keeping my FX for you!! xx

omgosh! congrats!!! I am so happy for you. :happydance:

have a happy and healthy 9 months mama!

thanku! i used aclearblue digi test(with the conception indicater)..well that was the first lol...i had to do another digi and 2 superdrug ones and that was over 2 days lol !! xx

lol after i asked what test you used i saw you avatar pic. nice seeing that word right.. when i do get a BFP i will be buying a CB digi just to see it the frer digis only say yes or no

it was the first test i did this month and i didnt want to be stressed over lines etc..so i got double pack of digi"s! then i had to go abit wackier and ordered another double pack as i wanted to get the whole set of different weeks on my camera collection lol..as u can see..i did one yesterday and got 2-3 weeks...DH thinks iv gone mad...i said wait untill thursday when i get 3 plus weeks lol !!!!! xx wishing u the very best hun xx FX FX FX xx

well bfn i knew it was too early but at least it is out of my system and i can focus on christmas and stuff.

Awww its rubbish seeing BFN on a digi...but as you say its probably a bit early!

I have got a twin pack of digis for when I see 2 lines...I have a few cheapie tests to use from Monday and I might just have to buy some FRER out shopping tomorrow as I am a bit weird and test with cheapies....if I see a faint line (as my first was mega faint to the point OH couldnt see it!) then the next day I test with FRER and only when I see clearly two lines I use a digi....tis my plan this time.

Fingers crossed for Christmas BFP!

Keep us updated!

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"