is it true

xxlollixx

xxpregnant with #3xx
Reaction score
about wot they say.................your less likley to have morning sickness when carrying a boy?

I dont know yet but i havnt stopped throwing up since the start and i am convinced mines a boy as everyone i know who is having a girl is not sick.

Im having a boy..and I only had 3 or 4 cases of morning sickness.....

I have had two boys and no M/S at all with either of them.

This time I have had it and stil feel queasy and off virtually all food.

i had terrible morning sickness with both my girls but with this one ive had nothing.....and cant help but get my hopes up a little xxx

umm i didn't have morning sickness with my first and i had a girl this time i haven't had morning sicknes either but i don't know what it is

humm looks like more have morning sickness with girls apart from elle? maybe mines a girl then. I dont know maybe its how your body reacts or maybe girls carry more hormones that boys causing the sickness..

I dont know if its just coincidence but ... With my daughter i had every symptom under the son and with my last pregnancy (Boy) And this one (Boy) Not many symptoms at all .. Esp no morning sickness :) :) . x.

No!!!!! I'm having a boy and had hypermeisis (sp!). Am still sick now! x

Probably not because I had three girls in 7 years and I had no morning sickness at all.

Im having a girl and I had absolutely no morning sickness.

the docs say there's no truth to it...i am having a girl and i had my fair share of ms

I had morning sickness really bad up until 20 weeks with my first and she was a girl, it wasnt as bad with my boys, but i still think its a load of bull.
I think its more to do with how our hormones react to the pregnancy.

I would not say thats true! i was sick all the way through with my little boy and now i am carrying a girl hardly any sickness

my first was my son and i had servere ms with him and my 2nd was my daughter hardly ever sick,this 1 has hardly had any sickness and i've found out this is a daughter too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->