is it twins or the other one is hematoma

razel

Reaction score
hi .. ive got my first tvs at 5 weeks ..my doctor told me that i have to make another one because its too early to see if i will have twins or the other one is hematoma ...both of them. there is no fetal pole and yolk sac .. im worrying if its normal to not see at 5 weeks the yolk sac ... and is it really two gs or the other one is hematoma :(

20181107_110319.jpg

Hi I have just had my follow up scan on Thursday after a 2 week wait from my first scan. On my first scan like you, i had an empty sac but on Thursday my baby and its heartbeat was there measuring 6 weeks and 6 days. So i was around 5 weeks at my first scan. So it is definitely normal at that point xx

Hi I have just had my follow up scan on Thursday after a 2 week wait from my first scan. On my first scan like you, i had an empty sac but on Thursday my baby and its heartbeat was there measuring 6 weeks and 6 days. So i was around 5 weeks at my first scan. So it is definitely normal at that point xx

thank you ... im just scared because of what they told me about the hematoma .. she is not sure if the other one in the pic is secocond gestational or hematoma ..

Definitely hard to tell so early on but wanted to wish you well!

It's still early to see anything. This is how my twins looked like at 6w3d.

327d85b6-3062-40aa-bd07-94ac5add88d8.jpg

It's still early to see anything. This is how my twins looked like at 6w3d.

Good luck!! I really hope it's twins!!

:dust: :dust:

congrats sis ... what did your doctor say? both have yolk sac ? heart beat ?

congrats sis... what does the doctor say? about the heart beat... yolk sac ? ... i want to know more about what you are going through ... wishing u and ur babies all the best...
Thank you <3 I had my first scan at 6 weeks 3 days and the dr was able to see two babies with sacs and fetal poles. Heart rates were 178 and 170, I am 13 weeks now and their heart rates came down to 145 and 138. They are fraternal boy/girl twins.

Thank you <3 I had my first scan at 6 weeks 3 days and the dr was able to see two babies with sacs and fetal poles. Heart rates were 178 and 170, I am 13 weeks now and their heart rates came down to 145 and 138. They are fraternal boy/girl twins.
wow congrats ....
so happy to hear...
yesterday i came from my ob. for another tvs
.. and found 1 baby and the other is hematoma ... not twins ...

Yay!! So happy for you!! Congrats mama!!

So the arrow is pointing to the baby and that other thing was a hematoma. That was with my 5th baby. It's hard to say on yours but I'll guess and say it's a hematoma.

Screenshot_20181116-023426.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->