Is it weird that I don't feel pregnant at 9/10 weeks?

LaurenaC

Reaction score
It's a really odd question I guess.

I had breast soreness and heartburn, with some fatigue in the beginning and have had cramps on and off (only mild) up until a week or so ago.

Now at 9 weeks and 5 days I don't have heartburn, my breast soreness has tapered off a lot and I have no cramping at all. Before I had a 'heaviness' feeling in my pelvis and I don't even have that now.

To be honest, if it wasn't for the occasional stabbing pains in my breasts I would not even think I was pregnant!

Am I worrying for nothing?

:O) x

Its good that you still have pains in your breasts, some people have less symptoms than others.

Sometimes it can be a bad sign, some times you just have one or two good days then boom your puking. If youre worried I would speak to your midwife.

Your pregnancy sounds a lot like mine! I didn't have any symptoms except for fatigue and sore breasts, and that tapered off around 10.5 weeks because the placenta took over hormone production. I think its normal to be worried, however just keep in mind that it's completely normal to not feel anything too. To be honest, I still don't feel that pregnant, until the little guy reminds me with a kick! :)

Thanks girls.

I am seeing the midwife tomorrow so will mention it to her.

I never had any sickness anyway and very mild symptoms so far. I just feel 'normal' with the slightly aching/ shooting pains so am hoping I am one of the lucky ones. I had a scan last Wednesday at 9 weeks which showed the baby all fine with a heartbeat so trying not to worry too much!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->