Is my blue dye test positive or false?!!

Goingbonkers

Reaction score
Hey everyone, new here.

In need of a little help, my lmp started on January 10th, I have had no af symptoms at all, usually I get bad breasts a week before she shows.

I have had cramping on and off the last couple weeks, a little different to af tho, a horrible stuffy then runny nose and I wake up so empty and hungry. I have been a poas Addict since 10dpo. All negative.

I had one test left that I used my second urine on this morning. I have a clear line, so I went out and bought a frer. It was negative. I am so confused. An app says I ovulated around the 27th Jan, I used an opk which had a light line but then read that it had to be dark. We bd the whole fertile week. I’m not for sure when I was of od though. Has this happened to anyone before?

Also I heard the blue dyes are quite bad but this is the line that I got.

Thank you I’m advance, I am driving myself crazy

691ECB56-6468-4752-807B-0C08BFCAD6FE.jpeg

The blue line is really clear. Have you got more of the same tests? Perhaps keep testing with those to see what happens.
Good luck

I had a line like that once. And I was convinced it was positive and crushed when I found out it was a faulty blue line bc of how thin it is. They are supposed to be much thicker. They really need to stop making those. I’m sorry love

The blue dye ones aren't the best to use, they are notorious for giving false results. Give it a couple of days and then test with a pink dye one, good luck!

Im afraid i have also had horrible evaps with blue dye (and wondfo) and the way I’ve known was by the width of the line. It should be same width as control line and also the dye should show evenly along the whole line top to bottom. I am still hoping for the best for you, just had to share my experience.

Yes sadly my hopes are diminishing after googling everything and every thread for the last 8 hours lol, enjoyed my little few minutes of excitement though, at least I will know the feeling I’ll get when I see a real bfp. Thank you ladies for your replies and support, going to wait a few days and test with pink one. Will keep updating :)

Its very blue for a frer to be negative. I would worry it was faulty x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->