• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is my body playing tricks on me?

WTT09

Reaction score
Hi my name is Gemma I have been WTT for 2 years and recently (Sept 2009) started TTC. Its been up and down. Most months I have almost convinced myself I was pregnant and then the witch came.

This month however I noticed EWCM and we BD'd twice that night.

I noticed at around 11DPO many little red spots on my face, neck and upper back. This progressed into itchy skin and has now become very dry. AF came 2 days early and fore the first day was more like EWCM with bright red patches, progressing to bright red semi-heavy blood. (Sorry TMI) That night I leaked through a pad (I always lie on my front and experience leakage due to VERY heavy periods. This month however I was lighter (although too heavy for IB). Bleeding lasted for 2 days, now only brown spotting when I wipe.

I am now 17DPO and my skin is very dry, I have no other symptoms, well apart from the fact I keep crying every couple of hours for no reason. I have just bawled my eyes out because the dog wee'd in his bed...I would normally laugh but I am feeling a little down recently, very unlike me! Am I just convincing myself that there is hope of a BFP this month or is there a chance IB was just heavy and there is still hope?

I don't want to test until I am sure there is a high possibility. I can't stand testing and getting another BFN - I just want this soo bad. We have been trying for over 9 months and mates of mine did it once and are all expecting this month, next month and July its so depressing. :cry:

Sorry my first post was so depressing :-(

Oh hun, sorry, didn't want to read and run! I thought IB was supposed to be light, as in just spotting, but lots of women bleed through their pregnancies, and often in the first months. Having said that though, I don't want to get your hopes up, I know the feeling all too well of those BFNs!! I guess it's just best to wait until you can test if you can. All my friends are pregnant atm too, and it IS depressing!
Babydust to you hun, chin up x :hugs: x

I think you should test - it sounds like you are beating yourself up and feeling miserable as a result.

IB is supposed to be light, even just a speck of blood - it doesn't need a panty liner or anything like that.

Have you recently come off BC which might explain it?

I came off Depo May 2008
I came off Microgynon March 2009 and used condoms until september when we started trying. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->