is my body supposed to ache this much at only 5 weeks?

I have sore muscles. Every morning I wake up with sore tummy muscles like I've been working out (no chance of that, I'm far too tired!)

I am now five weeks as well. My boobs are hurting like woo woo my teeth are very sensitive to hot and cold and my back feels like someone is stretching my muscles as far as they will go. I feel really achy all over. Plus everyone is getting on my nerves. Guess I can blame mood swings huh. This is my first child so let the games begin!

Same here! I am 4 weeks pregnant and my lower back and legs have been aching for the past 10 days already. In the past few days I've been feeling sick and tired, had cramps, and have been getting extremely irritable... Hope it won't be like that for 9 months!

Hi I'm not sure how far along I am yet but I've had extreme tiredness can hardly get up the stairs!!!! Xx

When i was that far along, i always woke up with tight abs (a feeling i kind of enjoyed bc i felt like i exercised). I also had achy joints. None of that now at 12 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->