Is my clomid actually working?! Pos opk?

Essjay86

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I never ovulate around the normal day 14, but I've been doing opk for past two days to check and there have literally been no lines (im now CD15) so I just thought forget it it'll be next weekend when I ovulate late as usual...but I just decided to do a opk and it came back with a really strong line!!

I've usually had the line grow darker every day for about 4 days before getting a positive but then this one just comes out of nowhere! Would you class this as a positive? Has anyone else hd loads of blanks then a positive?

Thankfully we can BD tonight but the past week has been impossible so I hope it's enough.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 14
As long as the test line is as dark or darker than the control line then yes it's a positive one. Make sure you bd if you can to catch that egg! X

My opks are all over the place! I am on my first month of clomid. I started testing after 3 days had gone by after the last tablet (taken on days 1-5) then on the eve of the 4th day I had a blazing positive.. First time ever except for when I have been pregnant! So I think I ovulated on or around cd10. I did however, have norovirus �� so im hoping that was it and not dehydration! I noticed my cervix dropped really low and became very tender in the few subsequent days which I think is positive? I have only just started temping this morning. Opk this AM was negative and I usually have dark opks before AF (due to arrive tomorrow I think). Good luck and get BD'ing!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->