Is my mind playing an evil trick on me?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by MommyMaybe, Jan 28, 2011.

1. MommyMaybe

MommyMaybe New Member

Hi everybody!!

Ok so I'm 28yrs old & 10dpo. We aren't specifically trying, but if it happens, we'd welcome it with open arms. Anyway, I've been feeling a little weird & don't really have any knowledgable girlfriends to talk to, so I figured I'd ask on here :)

-Now I don't know what my issue is, but I've been feeling all sorts of weird. On Monday (6-7 dpo) I started feeling these light single pain cramps (if that makes any sense) on my right, a little lower than my bellybutton. They lasted for about a day & a half and haven't felt them since. (BTW, I am one of those blessed individuals that NEVER get menstrual cramps, so this is why I noticed these little pains)

-Around the same time this cramping started, my CM was out of control. haha!! I actually had even checked myself a few times cause I thought I had gotten my period. (Just to give you an idea.)

-I have this horrid taste in my mouth that scope will help alleviate for all of a minute, then it's back. Actually it's quite annoying. My gum consumption has increased a lot. haha!

-Oh and I am a certified coffee junkie & the thought of drinking a cup of coffee grosses me out. People at work started asking why I haven't been drinking coffee & that's it's probably cause I'm pregnant, but I assure you, that's not my motivation. If I even smell coffee it repulses me. So I've started putting water in my "work" coffee cup with a lid so people won't ask all sorts of personal/invasive questions about my uterus. LOL

-I've taken 2 PTs & both came out negative, but technically I haven't missed my P yet.. have 4 days to go.

I'm sure there are plenty of experienced mommies on here, that can give me their maternal instinct on where they think I'm pregnant or not. I would seriously appreciate any input.

Thanks so much!!

2. LaraJJ

LaraJJ Mummy to Tessa & bump!

Hello - and welcome to the forum :)

It certainly sounds like you have a whole host of pregnancy symptoms going on, but as you said - sometimes in the 2 week wait our minds and bodies can play tricks on us!!!

Don't worry about negative tests - 10dpo is still pretty early. I'd leave it a couple of days until 12-13 dpo to test again - then you should get a positive ;-)

Good luck - and keep us posted :)

3. cjpalaska

cjpalaska Well-Known Member

So I am in the same boat as you..... I am 9dpo today and soooo tired I slept most of the day. Thank goodness I didn't have to work today. I have been super hungry then I get queasy right after and can't eat or think about food for about an hour. I started getting dizzy yesterday and I am a coffee addict; snob actually, grind my own beans and everything and haven't been able to drink it for three days! I have had to switch to tea and gingerale.... I think I am going crazy truly!! Either I am pregoo or I am getting reall sick and I still don't know which... I got a BFN today too! I know it is early but it is driving me crazy mentally and physically I have been a wreck... I cried during Oprah today!

Here's to positives for us both eventually:)