Is My Wait Over ?! Possible BFP

PortlandGirl

Reaction score
So I have no self control and started testing at 5 DPO. This is from this morning 7 DPO. 5 DPO - nothing. 6 DPO - faint line I could not even take a picture of it. 7 DPO is what you see below. Could it be a evap line? :shrug: A line came up within 5 minutes. But this test did dry out a couple of hours and got a bit darker.

Attachments

• IMG_0133[1].jpg
    IMG_0133[1].jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 65
That looks pretty dark for 7 DPO but if it came up within the time limit then I would say it is a BFP.. are you sure you are only 7 DPO?

That looks pretty dark for 7 DPO but if it came up within the time limit then I would say it is a BFP.. are you sure you are only 7 DPO?

I am pretty positive I am - I could be wrong though all my testing indicates the same time and I did feel it happen. It could have been closer to Dec 8th Here is a better picture of the stick

Attachments

• DPO 7.jpg
    DPO 7.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 29
That is def positive.. was this a while after or within the time limit?

The line popped up right away and looked the same as this - I took this picture about 4 hours after that. Since I took the test at 2 am in the morning like a crazy person

I would retest just to make sure its not an evap but it sure looks like a BFP to me if it popped up in time limit!

Def re test but looks positive to me! Congrats:) xx

Retested this morning and a line popped up again ( same brand) - then I tested with another brand and I barely can see a line but a light one is there. I am not thinking it is positive yet until I am getting bolder lines

The other test that was lighter was probably less sensitive! If you're getting lines on different brands however light I'd say bfp:) xx

If you got lines on more than one brand then I would say it's a BFP!

anything new? a 7dpo bfp is amazing. twins? i really hope its a bfp. seems like it

I agree maybe they both have different sensitivitystyles. Congratulations x

I'm calling bfp! Hope your lines get darker op!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->