is o on it's way?!

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
ok so i think i'm getting good signs that an O might be on its way. (TMI alert!)
my temps since i got back from conference have been 35.9, 36,36,36 and today 36.4 had creamy mucus yesterday and today and two faint lines when i POAS this morning so fingers crossed it's looking positive.
what you think

definaltey !! wheres u chart?? ive heard that few pp go and get follicles messages near O on clomid and then get a injection to realise the egg...have u ever been pffered this?? if not do u get to do bloods around cd21 to see that u av O ?? otherwise u wont really know? just really wondering bout this a lot latley as uknow i will prob be gettin clomid soon,and i dont just wona take it then be none the wiser...hopin u do O and get that eggie :):) just sent u a pm...b4 i saw ur post !:)

i only use the basic chart so don't think i can post it. but it's not detected anything just yet so i'm taking lunch with hubby today ;-)
i so hope it's worked.
I've not been asked to have a scan although i'm wondering if i should be. I'm having CD21 tests although that falls on a sunday so it'll have to be the day after.
Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"